1b.app
Link copied -

transfer to another domain

Good afternoon
We want to transfer to a new domain, we need IP addresses from you A record or CNAME
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, can you tell us more clearly what you want from us? From the description, I just understood that you want to transfer something somewhere.
15.09.2020, 15:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Колисниченко Алена Сергеевна
Менеджер по персоналу
before your crm was at novinivy.onebox-system.com, we want to transfer to our domain onebox.agrogold.com.ua
Can we transfer to another domain name ? If we can, what kind of A record should be specified for this?
16.09.2020, 10:02

Менеджер по персоналу
What are the usual response times?
17.09.2020, 11:38

Менеджер по персоналу
For more than a week, the crm system has not been working, we logged in under the novinivy.onebox-system.com domain.
Tell me, what is the reason? More than a week we can not work ...
17.09.2020, 13:05

Alena Sergeevna Kolisnichenko wrote:
For more than a week, the crm system has not been working, we logged in under the novinivy.onebox-system.com domain.
Tell me, what is the reason? More than a week we can not work ...

With the question why the box was not available, you need to contact your hosting provider.
Your box is now available.

Alena Sergeevna Kolisnichenko wrote:
novinivy.onebox-system.com, we want to transfer onebox.agrogold.com.ua to our domain

Now your box is on a shared server.
When changing the domain, you need to set up the server so that the box is available on the new domain - For this setting, you need to contact the hosting provider.
You also need a box setting - For this setting, you need to contact us.
17.09.2020, 23:29

Менеджер по персоналу
so what to say hosting? It is necessary to register And record? In the very first question asked the IP address of the record? Or do we have to guess? Dear vanbox employees, please note that we can't use your product for a long time!!!!! We need answers ASAP!!!!!! Work is idle for a long time!
18.09.2020, 09:13

Менеджер по персоналу
Good afternoon! Above we specified the IP address A of the record, how can I find out?
21.09.2020, 13:18

Менеджер по персоналу
Good afternoon! Once again, the van box does not work ... I go in and knock out an error. Tell me what's the problem? How to solve it sooner?!
23.09.2020, 11:03

Hello.
Our cloud provider moved the server from one box to other servers. Accordingly, the ip address of the server has changed.
After that, the service does not work either by IP or by domain name. When you go to the page, it gives only: Welcome to nginx!.
What do we have to do?
08.11.2020, 22:47

Maxim wrote:
Hello.
Our cloud provider moved the server from one box to other servers. Accordingly, the ip address of the server has changed.
After that, the service does not work either by IP or by domain name. When you go to the page, it gives only: Welcome to nginx!.
What do we have to do?

Good afternoon.
Maxim, there are no registered systems for you (as well as for Alena Sergeevna Kolisnichenko).
If your provider transferred the system, then why are you asking us about it?
We did not transfer your system, so how do we know which server it was on and where it was transferred to.
If you are talking about novinivy.onebox-system.com, then this box is available now.
09.11.2020, 11:37

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:

Maxim wrote:
Hello.
What do we have to do?

Good afternoon.
Maxim, there are no registered systems for you (as well as for Alena Sergeevna Kolisnichenko).
If your provider transferred the system, then why are you asking us about it?
We did not transfer your system, so how do we know which server it was on and where it was transferred to.
If you are talking about novinivy.onebox-system.com, then this box is available now.

Sergey, I represent gamebridge.eu. Perhaps this will tell you. Clarification - the provider transferred the virtual machine and has nothing to do with OB. Changing the IP address should not lead to the inoperability of the service in principle. Accordingly, we need your help in resolving the issue. Perhaps somewhere it is necessary to correct some realties configuration file. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with OB. Thanks in advance.
09.11.2020, 20:16

The question is removed. Understood. Thank you.
09.11.2020, 21:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment