1b.app
Link copied -

CRM not working

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Your server has run out of disk space.
28.08.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

We had such a problem earlier due to the fact that conversations from Binotel were saved on our server.
But we deleted them all and banned recording on the server. According to our calculations, we should have enough free space for 2-3 years.
What exactly now took up all the space on the server and how do we go to CRM?
28.08.2021, 18:00

Please respond to my message faster than 5 hours (response time to the first message).
The work of our sales department is stopped.
I need to get access to CRM before 10:00 tomorrow morning and resolve the issue with the server.
28.08.2021, 18:06

Good evening.
The space on the server is occupied by your data
61.3 GiB - Database (55.0 GiB change history by process)
41.1 GiB - Your files. Total: 362858 files.
And you can ask a question to your hoster why a 180 GB disk is installed in the system, but 120 GB is marked out.
File System Size Used Dst Used % Mounted In
/dev/xvda1 118G 114G 0 100% /
NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
xvda 202:0 0 180G 0 disk
├─xvda1 202:1 0 120G 0 part /
└─xvda2 202:2 0 512M 0 part [SWAP]
28.08.2021, 22:39

Tarasenko Ivan wrote:
Please respond to my message faster than 5 hours ....

It's not entirely clear what your claim is about us.
The system is located on your server and server maintenance is your responsibility.
Hire the right experts to monitor your server and answer your questions quickly at any time.
Considering that the system has a "Server Load Control Panel", which indicates how much disk space is in total, how much is occupied and how much is available.
This section is designed so that you do not have emergency situations and you can respond in a timely manner, as now, to a small amount of free
disk space.
28.08.2021, 22:47

Good afternoon!
Thanks for the answer.
Now we are paying the hoster for a package that provides exactly 120 gigabytes.
How do I get into the CRM system to clear the space? She still doesn't work.
Last time you did something and we were able to go into CRM to clean up the server.
29.08.2021, 10:56

Can you somehow compress the files or clean something up so that we can at least get into the CRM through the web interface? And then clean up the files.
I can't login via SSH.
29.08.2021, 11:16

Can you delete all audio files of conversations that are recorded from Binotel from CRM?
Last time, they occupied about 35-40 gigs, and after their removal, we freed up space on the server.
29.08.2021, 11:23

Good afternoon.
The last time there were 8 GB of logs on the disk, which were cleared and log rotation was configured. Now log files are cleaned automatically.
There is nothing conditionally unnecessary on the server.
Now we can clear the history of changes in the database by processes, this will add 55.0 GB of disk space.
29.08.2021, 11:45

Tarasenko Ivan wrote:
I can't login via SSH.

If you need access, we can send you access to the server by e-mail ivan@marketmebeli.com.
29.08.2021, 11:47

You write that now we can clear the history of changes in the database by processes, this will add 55.0 GB of disk space.
Did I understand correctly that 55 gig will be released?
Is the history of change by process a log?
If it's just logs, then of course let's clean them up.
I also asked about audio files from Binotel. Are they now registered in CRM? Can they be cleaned as well?
29.08.2021, 12:20

The history of changes in process fields is not the logs of the system or services, it is the history of changes in process fields (orders).
You have settings in CRM that change the fields of processes (orders), these changes are saved.
We cannot know if you are working with this data or not.
If this information is of no value to you, then we can clear this data and then 55.0 GB of disk space will be freed.
The presence of disk space will make it possible to start the system. This will solve the problem with access to the system.
All other questions in separate topics.
29.08.2021, 13:12

It is important for me that all information on the order:
- calls (except conversation recording)
- sms
- comments
- files
- statuses
all this was preserved.
I can't figure out what process field changes are.
Is this the story of what happened to the order and how?
In what form is it displayed - can you give a screen? Or dial me and explain?
29.08.2021, 13:20

I'm waiting for an answer to my question about the history of changing process fields.
Please answer so that I can decide whether we are cleaning up this history so that CRM can work.
29.08.2021, 16:20

Tarasenko Ivan wrote:
It is important for me that all information on the order:
- calls (except conversation recording)
- sms
- comments
- files
- statuses
all this was preserved.

This information will remain.
29.08.2021, 20:31

Well, let's clear the history of changing the fields of processes (orders).
Can we clear it only for the period from the start of CRM to 2019 inclusive?
29.08.2021, 20:40

Let's do this - clear the entire history of changing the fields of processes (orders).
Please do so today or tomorrow by 10:00.
29.08.2021, 20:45

There is an unpleasant situation, there is a server, but there is no way to log in promptly .... Everything hung because of a disk full of clutter ... We have had this happen many times before ... Now this problem does not exist at all .... We use the pikeeye cloud platform .com. If you didn’t look and the disk clogged, everything hung up, in two clicks from your personal account we stop the instance, increase it and start it with excess power. We go in, clean and set the desired tariff plan...????
08.09.2021, 08:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment