1b.app
Link copied -

Access to BP

There is an employee https://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/shop/users/permissions/10112/ , she was added by an observer to the task https://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/customorder/planirovanie-poshiva/ 121246/edit/. But this task did not fall to the notification center to it (after it was added to the task), and it also does not see this task in the global search.
What access rights should be granted to the employee so that she would see this task (to which he was added as an observer)?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Adding as an observer - does not create a notification in the CC.
If after write a comment - then it will create.
Access should at least be opened by BP/status/manager (including by itself) - that is, the same access as when viewing in the list of processes.
And after that, when the process is opened, the rights to view are checked (where the observer is taken into account or not).
04.02.2021, 09:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Access should at least be opened by BP/status/manager (including by itself) - that is, the same access as when viewing in the list of processes.

But if I open these accesses, then the employee will see all the tasks in this BP and will be able to view them. Regardless of whether he was added by an observer to the task or not. I need a setting so that the employee sees only those tasks where he is an observer. The rest I didn't see at all.
04.02.2021, 13:07

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich wrote:
I need a setting so that the employee sees only those tasks where he is an observer.

When checking access rights when displaying any list of processes, access rights are imposed on observers for those managers for which he has access to the BP. Try to give access to at least this user.
04.02.2021, 15:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment