1b.app
Link copied -

What calculator do you think? (Balance of customers, accounts receivable and goiter)

Explain whether weasel or rozrahunki. moreover, we have until the end of the bula porridge with intermoroses. new trash... and now after the update, new results have been added
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Can you clarify what exactly you do not understand in the calculations?
26.07.2021, 12:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Can you clarify what exactly you do not understand in the calculations?

Podbag balance (our balance plus the customer's balance) 400(₴)
26.07.2021, 13:01

the client paid us 350 UAH. s nmsh mi client turned 250 hryvnia why pіdbag +600 hryvnia??
Dorechі after your opinion with the option "Display the subbag balance of goiter as the sum of our balance and the balance of the client" is already correct. Yak is not amazing.
Let's explain the logic of the balance of the bag balance without including it "Display the bag balance of the goiter as the sum of our balance and the balance of the client"
for us, it is important to understand that if there are 2 payments on the test client, then it is easy to find the correct number. and if the client has more than 1000 payments, the same problem.
Dyakuyu!
26.07.2021, 13:15

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich wrote:
the client paid us 350 UAH. s nmsh mi client turned 250 hryvnia why pіdbag +600 hryvnia??
Let's explain the logic of the balance of the bag balance without including it "Display the bag balance of the goiter as the sum of our balance and the balance of the client"

Well, it says "Client's balance minus our balance" = 350 - (-250) = 600
We paid the client - so we are in the red with respect to the system, and the client is in the black.
26.07.2021, 16:28

in fact, for this type of payment, I only have a plus for 100 hryvnia for my melancholy.
350 - (-250) = 600 ce fact. I can’t understand how rozrahunka zastosovuvat in practice
-350 for clients to work my balance +350
-250 when paying from my balance - to rob the client +250 to the balance
27.07.2021, 11:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment