1b.app
Link copied -

Report_Act of reconciliation of operations and payments

- such a block of reports in the designer takes into account the sums of warehouse operations during calculations -
There is a situation when the client adds an additional amount to the income. costs, for example, transport. At the same time, the settlement with the Supplier must be based on the second amount. Accordingly, the balance will not converge.
It is necessary to take the value of the additional amount instead of the amount of the incoming warehouse operation. product fields or add. process product fields.
I can also calculate the sum of all products in the add. the process field with the total amount.
You need a setting option that will allow you to take such a value as the amount of goods received in the report and display it.
Is it possible to do so?
How many hours do you need?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I can also calculate the sum of all products in the add. the process field with the total amount.
You need a setting option that will allow you to take such a value as the amount of goods received in the report and display it.

can it be better with a separate column only additional costs? so that there were warehouses, additional costs and payments?
and in the table when turning over, similarly to warehouse operations and payments, there will be a separate line with the name of the same additional field of the process and its amount? Well, or in the warehouse operations to summarize, but it displays a separate line with a description of what it is
I think that way there will be less confusion about what and where
21.07.2021, 15:51
Original comment available on version: ua

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

I can also calculate the sum of all products in the add. the process field with the total sum.

can it be better with a separate column only additional costs? so that there were warehouses, additional costs and payments?
and in the table when turning over, similarly to warehouse operations and payments, there will be a separate line with the name of the same additional field of the process and its amount? Well, or in the warehouse operations to summarize, but it displays a separate line with a description of what it is
I think that way there will be less confusion about what and where

And there is an option to do as you wrote "with a separate column with the name", but to make options to hide/show the column. So that the client can display the desired emu?
21.07.2021, 16:26

And there is an option to do as you wrote "with a separate column with the name", but to make options to hide/show the column. So that the client can display the desired emu?

Well, it was supposed to be output by setting and to indicate on the basis of which additional field of the process to calculate the consumption in this column.
But warehouse operations will remain as they are.
Such implementation will take about 5 hours
21.07.2021, 17:23

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Well, it was supposed to be output by setting and to indicate on the basis of which additional field of the process to calculate the consumption in this column.

Ok, that is, we display the required field for display and it will read Warehouse operations - Amount of value by add. field - Expense = Balance
If I do not display the column of Warehouse operations, then it will be considered the Sum of the values according to add. field - Expense = Balance
Did I understand correctly?
22.07.2021, 11:31

Ok, that is, we display the required field for display and it will read Warehouse operations - Amount of value by add. field - Expense = Balance
If I do not display the column of Warehouse operations, then it will be considered the Sum of the values according to add. field - Expense = Balance

No, I didn't suggest that.
You have columns now "Initial balance" - "Income" - "Expenditure" - "Final balance"
And I suggest making the settings so that there are columns "Initial balance" - "Income" - "Expenditure" - "Additional expenses (from the additional field of the process) - "Final balance"
22.07.2021, 13:25

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

No, I didn't suggest that.
You have columns now "Initial balance" - "Income" - "Expenditure" - "Final balance"
And I suggest making the settings so that there are columns "Initial balance" - "Income" - "Expenditure" - "Additional expenses (from the additional field of the process) - "Final balance"

I just need to replace "Income" with "Additional expenses (with additional process field)" and displays the additional value in the column. field process
Is it possible to do so?
22.07.2021, 14:26

I just need to replace "Income" with "Additional expenses (with additional process field)" and displays the additional value in the column. field process
Is it possible to do so?

It is possible, but it will add another 4 hours to refactoring the report
The total will be 9
22.07.2021, 14:47

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
The total will be 9

OK.
Then let's evaluate the total: Refactoring + make a setting displays the Add value instead of the Arrival value. fields
Give the possibility to set the name of the column for Add. fields (well, or to leave also the Arrival)
In the formula, when the setting is turned on, instead of Income, consider the value of Add. process fields
How much will everything be together?
22.07.2021, 14:52

I evaluated you above specific 2 points, indicated how it will work and in general - spend 2 minutes of your time to think and read.
22.07.2021, 14:56

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

I evaluated you above specific 2 points, indicated how it will work and in general - spend 2 minutes of your time to think and read.

I asked again in the context of the same 2 points. I don't want to be misunderstood.
Please clarify once more what the hours will be in the end, so that I better understand what will happen:

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

We display a separate column for additional field and calculate the consumption according to it.
There will be settings for displaying this column and hiding the Arrival column
Is everything correct? = 5 hours

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

Is it possible to do so?

The total will be 9

There will be refactoring. And the setting that will allow you to substitute additional values into the formula for calculations. process fields
Is everything correct? = 4 hours
22.07.2021, 15:03

1. Output of a separate column based on additional process fields and refactoring of all report calculations - 5 hours
2. Hiding the Arrival column and refactoring all report calculations - 4 hours
Total: 5 + 4 = 9
22.07.2021, 15:06

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
1. Output of a separate column based on additional process fields and refactoring of all report calculations - 5 hours
2. Hiding the Arrival column and refactoring all report calculations - 4 hours
Total: 5 + 4 = 9

Another question - and in the formula "Initial balance" - Additional expenses (from the additional field of the process) - "Expenditure" - "Final balance" = Balance
Initial and final - does it take into account warehouse operations?
Or by refactoring, we will make a calculation there based on the selected add-on. process field?
23.07.2021, 12:40

Начальный будет работать exactly the same as it works now
23.07.2021, 13:08

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

Начальный будет работать exactly the same as it works now

Then there is a problem. The balance will be shown to the client in the ego's idea - incorrect.
There is an option to change this logic to take into account the value of additional fields?
So, if in the current version we consider Arrival as an additional value. the Initial field should also be taken into account on it
24.07.2021, 12:39

Then there is a problem. The balance will be shown to the client in the ego's idea - incorrect.
There is an option to change this logic to take into account the value of additional fields?
So, if in the current version we consider Arrival as an additional value. the Initial field should also be taken into account on it

Change the logic of calculating the starting balance depending on the above settings - 2h
Total for the whole topic = 11 hours
26.07.2021, 11:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment