1b.app
Link copied -

Report on the number and amount of processes that passed a certain process status

Good afternoon.
Tell me what is the best report you can use to see the amount and number of processes that were in a certain status for a certain period. For example, you need to see all orders that were today in the In progress status (that is, the date of transition to the In progress stage = today).
As a last resort, if it is impossible by the date of transition to In progress, it will be fine to filter by the date of creation. That is, all orders with the date of creation today that were in the status In progress.
It would be nice to be able to filter by the Responsible and by the additional field of the process. Thanks in advance
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Good afternoon.
Tell me what is the best report you can use to see the amount and number of processes that were in a certain status for a certain period. For example, you need to see all orders that were today in the In progress status (that is, the date of transition to the In progress stage = today).
As a last resort, if it is impossible by the date of transition to In progress, it will be fine to filter by the date of creation. That is, all orders with the date of creation today that were in the status In progress.
It would be nice to be able to filter by the Responsible and by the additional field of the process. Thanks in advance

you are an integrator and should be aware of the system capabilities and its reports
doesn't the process table suit you?
16.02.2021, 21:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
you are an integrator and should be aware of the system capabilities and its reports
doesn't the process table suit you?

The process table is not suitable. We need a report, maybe a dashboard.
PS. I do not know all the possibilities of the system, therefore I continue to study it daily, which is why I really wanted to hear an answer from those who create it and know all the possibilities
17.02.2021, 08:55

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

there are 3 dashboard blocks that show this
Total
By periods
By employees
called
Table of total payments and the number of processes in the specified statuses
Table of total payments and the number of processes in the specified statuses by periods
Table of payment amounts and number of processes in the specified statuses by employees
they will solve your problem 100%
17.02.2021, 11:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment