1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to add a graph to Reports

is it possible to add a graph to existing reports showing daily indicators for the report for the selected period https://prnt.sc/vdiimf
and in the settings, choose the period for displaying one indicator. For example Day/week/month. and depending on what is selected, the chart is built from the indicators for the day/week/month for the selected period.
I need to understand the Income curve, turnover by day, understand the regularity of seasonality and the day of the week. Helps to evaluate indicators for the period.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

adding a graph to this report will take about 3 hours
05.11.2020, 14:20
Original comment available on version: ru

If the schedule will work according to the specified settings, it suits me. Graph Type Curve or Diagram? https://prnt.sc/ve01f6
05.11.2020, 14:28

Will the graph be for each indicator or one for several? You need to see several indicators in the graph.
05.11.2020, 14:29

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich
Client wrote:
Will the graph be for each indicator or one for several? You need to see several indicators in the graph.

if you need several, it’s better to immediately specify which ones to give an assessment
09.11.2020, 16:08

So how do you write something like this. here the meaning is in the number of graphs displayed in the report. For example, a report may need a graph for 1 indicator, and the second one for 10 indicators needs graphs or a chart. Here you need to understand the options. sometimes in one graph it would be more convenient to see a couple of indicators, curves, if the sum is considered everywhere, for example. and if there is a quantity, then you cannot output such ones to one because of the large difference in values.
or make a separate output for each indicator of the graph, so there will be no strings, less informative, but there is no problem with different indicators (quantity / Amount).
For example, for the month Revenue / Margin / Net income. It is convenient to see charts by day and there is an understanding of fluctuations by month. The calculation period was enough for a day.
graphics is a visualization of numbers for general perception.
09.11.2020, 16:33

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

if you need several, it’s better to immediately specify which ones to give an assessment

waiting for an answer, what are the options, what can you do?
I will consider different ones, for example, a graph for Quantity indicators and a Graph for Amount indicators, a graph for calculation indicators using a formula. Just combine the quantity and the amount in one graph, then their indicators are very different and the graph will not be informative. or setting as a filter by which indicator to show the graph. Outline the options that you can implement. I am not ready to spend space money, but it simplifies the analysis of the work and I need it and I think not only me in the end
13.11.2020, 12:00

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

I will consider different ones, for example, a graph for Quantity indicators and a Graph for Amount indicators, a graph for calculation indicators using a formula. Just combine the quantity and the amount in one graph, then their indicators are very different and the graph will not be informative. or setting as a filter by which indicator to show the graph. Outline the options that you can implement. I am not ready to spend space money, but it simplifies the analysis of the work and I need it and I think not only me in the end

it would be more correct to make a universal chart in which you select indicators and display them as curves in the chart, but the nuance is that you want periods (per day, week, month, etc.)
let's better wait for the release, there will be new reports and already you won't have to pay space money
14.11.2020, 11:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

it would be more correct to make a universal chart in which you select indicators and display them as curves in the chart, but the nuance is that you want periods (per day, week, month, etc.)
let's better wait for the release, there will be new reports and already you won't have to pay space money

OK
14.11.2020, 11:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment