1b.app
Link copied -

Help me solve the problem with the report. Report type Process statistics by status

With this kind of report, I summarized sales statistics: sales, income, costs, net profit, but the net profit indicator is not accurate, since you need to take the Loss indicator that goes for Uncollected Orders. In these orders, the Balance Indicator is Paid ("-" minus) and somehow I need to take orders in certain statuses and get exactly the Payment indicator for them in order to subtract it from the Gross income. Then in my case we will get a net profit, now it does not include losses on outstanding orders.
how it is formed and it is possible to arrange this data through the Business Process:
we take orders that the client did not pick up from the post office, they are returned and fall into the status Return / non-pickup. to understand the real loss, we create a payment in the order with the amount of the Loss. So I can see how much I lost on such orders, and how much I could earn if they were completed.
in fact, you can PROBABLY set the task of creating a BP in the Costs
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
I did not fully understand the essence of the question - do you want to finalize the report or rebuild the Business process?
27.10.2020, 14:15
Original comment available on version: ru

what is cheaper is what you need. If the revision is in the report, then this is the ability to calculate the Paid indicator by processes.
if you reconfigure the BP, then this will display this indicator (the amount paid for the order), for example, in the BP costs. I have expenses pass as BP in order to be able to display them in the report.
it turns out that the BP setting should simply Balance orders in 2 cancellation statuses where we incur a loss and it is not considered in the report, the loss clearly corresponds to the balance of payment for the order, it is negative. Now, if it is possible to create a BP in the costs from the sales BP in 2 stages, where this minus will be displayed, then this is a reconfiguration of the process.
main result
27.10.2020, 14:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment