1b.app
Link copied -

global search

Good afternoon, do we have the OneBox program? Recently you helped us get new certificates, everything worked well. And now the global search has stopped working altogether. What could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I can see the search works for you. Or do you have some specific request that is not working?
22.12.2021, 13:22
Original comment available on version: ru

at the moment the search works as expected
22.12.2021, 13:23
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

in the line "global search" you can give a query, but the search itself does not occur, the answer is "nothing found". We enter into the search engine for example: order number, full name, phone number, street, does not look for anything ((
22.12.2021, 13:35

Can you give an example of a request that does not work?
22.12.2021, 13:55

I don't know what is the reason, but everything worked)) thanks
22.12.2021, 14:43

Try it now, it should work
22.12.2021, 14:47

he began to work poorly for us, he doesn’t look for the phone number, but not always for the order number. I thought it was me or situational, but all managers began to say this without exception
27.01.2022, 12:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment