1b.app
Link copied -

Igor Ustimenko. Unblock my access to the forum

Answers:

I looked at your tickets, you wrote 1.5 months ago that you would resolve the issue in the legal field, tell me please, how are you progressing in this matter?
08.04.2021, 12:16
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS Premium Partner wrote:
I looked at your tickets, you wrote 1.5 months ago that you would resolve the issue in the legal field, tell me please, how are you progressing in this matter?

The restrictions were lifted for this client on Monday, as 3 promised weeks have passed. Well, I'm also interested in the answer to your question) Wait)
08.04.2021, 13:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS Premium Partner wrote:

This is the attitude of your employees that I am writing about. If the message does not contain direct insults such as a moron, a freak, etc., then this does not mean that the messages are not offensive.
I'm really sorry that you completely lack an understanding of customer focus, tact, familiarity, and you can afford to answer like that.
Just look at the answers in this ticket https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/other/3946-pochemu-v-remennih-dlya-pisem-net-t...
But legally, the issue has been studied, and there is an opportunity to call you to account for such arbitrariness. But the option was chosen not to pay so much attention to someone's self-affirmation.
09.04.2021, 03:49

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
This is the attitude of your employees that I am writing about. If the message does not contain direct insults such as a moron, a freak, etc., then this does not mean that the messages are not offensive.

This employee is not "ours" - but a separate integrator and he has the right to ask whatever he wants

Farkhshatov Rodion
I'm really sorry that you completely lack an understanding of customer focus, tact, familiarity, and you can afford to answer like that.

Well, for starters, we do not offend forum users, unlike you)

Farkhshatov Rodion
Just look at the answers in this ticket https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/other/3946-pochemu-v-peremennih-dlya-pisem-net...

and what's wrong with them? we can correspond with each other as you like, don't you still understand that this is a FORUM! ?? any user will write the word "POOP" and you will react to this and write about customer orientation ?? I'm sorry that you did not understand the obvious things. If you are not satisfied with the publicity of the answers that are here and you want customer-oriented - WELCOME to integrators there you will be all-inclusive whatever you wish
09.04.2021, 03:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment