1b.app
Link copied -

What is the reason for introducing restrictions on the forum for users

Continuation of the topic https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/organizational-structure/4885-poluchil-soobshc... ostavit-commentariy-cherez-neskolko-chasovquot/
Previously, they set a limit for me (as for me absolutely unreasonable) like 5 comments per day and one task per day
1. I noticed that I can't write more than 2 comments per day, why did they change the limit again?
2. What should be done to remove these limits?
3. A partner/employee registered on the forum, he was also blocked without any explanation (set a limit), he registered under the login tester.crmonebox@gmail.com for what reason did you block him and how to remove the limit for him (the person wanted to figure it out (studies) with the system)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. I noticed that I can't write more than 2 comments per day, why did they change the limit again?

Because you decided to register empty accounts without confirming contact details and asking your own questions from fakes

2. What should be done to remove these limits?

wait 7-10 days and there will be a unified billing system on the forum for questions

3. A partner/employee registered on the forum, he was also blocked without any explanation (set a limit), he registered under the login tester.crmonebox@gmail.com for what reason did you block him and how to remove the limit for him (the person wanted to figure it out (studies) with the system)

confirm the phone and email and ask questions, but here you simply tried to deceive us, this user had a swap:
ip
account extension
browser cookies
The manner of setting the task
authorization device data
etc
in total, we are 300% sure that it is you from the 2nd account, this is a direct violation for which, according to the correct way, you need to completely block access
11.03.2021, 08:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
verify your phone and email and ask questions

Andrew confirmed the account, but the limit has not disappeared

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
ip
account extension
browser cookies
The manner of setting the task
authorization device data
etc

If people work from the same office, all these parameters may be the same
Igor, you are fighting windmills, instead of analyzing the flow of forum requests and identifying sore spots, you come up with blocking systems and complex mechanisms for determining (checking) whether a user matches Kupriyan's account, some kind of kindergarten.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Because you decided to register empty accounts without confirming contact details and asking your own questions from fakes

It was not prohibited at the time of registration and it was not "empty"

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
wait 7-10 days and there will be a unified billing system on the forum for questions

Can you be more specific and how do I know that it has appeared?
11.03.2021, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment