1b.app
Link copied -

Upgrade to OneBox OS (transition process and end understanding)

Good day, I see that the transition to OS has begun since Yesterday from 07/19/2021
But today, in Working Moments, I realized and saw that not everything was transferred and the Stages / Processes work correctly.
The date was selected from the 19th to the 22nd
It is important to know or have an understanding Is the update process completed or will it last until the 22nd and wait for the final results after the 22nd or is it all over.
I did not see the communication about the Start of the update on this and I am addressing here on the forum.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
The update of your box was completed on 07/20/2021 at 09-30.
20.07.2021, 11:13
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
The update of your box was completed on 07/20/2021 at 09-30.

The recalculation of prices was not transferred, but I had it and was configured
Warehouse - Not installed / I installed it myself
Automation for products - Not installed / Previously configured
Automation for directories - Not installed / Was configured earlier
Tell me how to be how can I be sure that the functionality is transferred completely
20.07.2021, 11:30

GERA
BAAs Dev.
It's just that Automation has not been transferred, that is, everything that Forces and Time were spent on earlier.
And at the moment I still don’t have a nickname in the “OS” to understand everything and it works for me what was previously configured ...
Also, the "Personal Account" was not transferred, I installed it and the interface settings Remained, but the Orders are not visible to customers that they have previously seen....
20.07.2021, 11:34

GERA
BAAs Dev.
When moving from Stage to Stage, I formed a purchase to the supplier.
It also ceased to create and form a purchase to the supplier.
This is from what is revealed at the current moment
20.07.2021, 11:59

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Product automation not working
20.07.2021, 12:05

you can install all the applications that are missing and the settings for them will remain
20.07.2021, 12:07

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
you can install all the applications that are missing and the settings for them will remain

Good day, so I opened a Post about my personal account, it stopped working after the update, I installed it as you wrote and did not climb into the settings so that there would be nothing to break. But adding to the basket does not work, and the Client / Supplier has also stopped seeing his orders, he can get into the order through the payment history, but he doesn’t see the list as before, and, accordingly, he can’t add goods.
Here is the post: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/9739-posle-obnovleniya-na-os-ne-rabotaet...
27.07.2021, 08:22

strelec wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Good day, so I opened a Post about my personal account, it stopped working after the update, I installed it as you wrote and did not climb into the settings so that there would be nothing to break. But adding to the basket does not work, and the Client / Supplier has also stopped seeing his orders, he can get into the order through the payment history, but he doesn’t see the list as before, and, accordingly, he can’t add goods.
Here is the post: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/9739-posle-obnovleniya-na-os-ne-rabotaet...

go to the settings of the BP group and there indicate who can watch the processes in the personal account, I think this is the problem
27.07.2021, 14:48

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

strelec wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

go to the settings of the BP group and there indicate who can watch the processes in the personal account, I think this is the problem

Earlier I remember such a Setting in BC
but there is a nuance at the moment, I didn’t find anything like that after scrolling through all the items and all the business centers in the Workflows application
28.07.2021, 09:27

go to the settings of the BP group, they are there
05.08.2021, 11:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment