1b.app
Link copied -

please update shebo.com.ua box to MVP version

Answers:

he is now on orange, are you sure you want to switch to mvp?
02.12.2020, 13:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
he is now on orange, are you sure you want to switch to mvp?

The question is, why is it on a separate orange branch? no one notified me that this box would be transferred to a separate branch
02.12.2020, 13:41
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ru

probably, when you moved, you were switched to orange, so that you had the same functionality as in our box and the necessary entities were transferred normally. Orange is even cooler than mvp, mvp is constantly merging there + new chips are being sawed. If it is important for you to be on mvp, I can clarify whether it is possible to switch
02.12.2020, 14:34

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
probably, when you moved, you were switched to orange, so that you had the same functionality as in our box and the necessary entities were transferred normally. Orange is even cooler than mvp, mvp is constantly merging there + new chips are being sawed. If it is important for you to be on mvp, I can clarify whether it is possible to switch

it is important for me that in the future we can make improvements and this does not force me to upgrade to mvp, but only then will I be upgraded. If in the future all improvements to the Orange version (on which this box is shebo.com.ua) will be sawn without problems without any manipulations, then we leave it as it is - is it so?
02.12.2020, 14:38
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ru

Bolotyan Yuri Alexandrovich
Employee wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

it is important for me that in the future we can make improvements and this does not force me to upgrade to mvp, but only then will I be upgraded. If in the future all improvements to the Orange version (on which this box is shebo.com.ua) will be sawn without problems without any manipulations, then we leave it as it is - is it so?

improvements can be done in orange and mvp
02.12.2020, 15:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment