1b.app
Link copied -

Stopping and archiving oneBOX

Good afternoon, I put the business on pause, what should I do with onebox in this case?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good evening - you have a box - responsibility/archiving - on your side
Or you can contact https://1b.app/ua/partner/oneboxproduction/ - maybe they will help you
22.03.2023, 21:08
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

If you have a cloud, then we will automatically backup the box, we will store it forever (as long as we exist :), backup in two or three countries, for free.
If you have a box - this is a much more difficult situation for you. I see such options (but not limited to them).
1. backup onebox (base and files) on your own and put it somewhere on your disk, in the cloud or not, this is the second question.
Responsibility for the safety of the backup is solely on you.
We (OneBox) cannot transfer backup for storage, we can and can only backup our cloud.
Perhaps some partners will take the obligation to store your backup - but this is not OneBox, and you will not be able to place your backup in our infrastructure for 2-3 countries.
2. Switch to the cloud with a per-user tariff.
That is, specifically through partners, buy a conditionally minimum tariff, transfer data there and then stop paying.
Alas, this cannot be done absolutely free, because you will have to pay for the first 3-6 months (depending on the conditions of a particular partner).
But I personally would do just that (and I do, by the way), because in my understanding, our backup system is much more reliable than any home backup system.
3. Switch to the cloud with data pricing.
Register a box like mycompany.1b.app, then order from the OneBox Production partner to transfer data from your box to the cloud.
If there is not a lot of data, you will receive some kind of invoice that you simply do not pay.
Boxing is extinguished and backed up.
Then, in order to restore the box, you need to pay this overdue bill.
Therefore, conditionally for a fixed amount, you can save a box from us in this way. And you will have to pay it at the time of restoration.
The only nuance is that no one knows in advance how much data you have and what the score will be. Although, probably, production will be able to figure it out.
In any case, the keys that you have purchased for your servers cannot be paused, we do not have such an option.
22.03.2023, 22:06
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

4. Mix options 1+3
Register a new cloud box on the tariff "for data",
ask Production to transfer your data there and give you a backup archive (db + files) along the way.
Save your archive somewhere on a google drive, and in parallel, the backup will be in our system too.
I will not undertake to decide the production prices, but most likely this service will be within 2-4h.
22.03.2023, 22:15
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Vadim, good afternoon,
we, as independent partners, can help with MVP, server and backups.
23.03.2023, 15:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Голяк Вадим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Hello, how to make an agreement, and detailed information is needed.
23.03.2023, 16:19

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Get in touch by email or phone.
24.03.2023, 08:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment