1b.app
Link copied -

Looking for an artist. The speed of OneBox. Database

For the last 3 weeks, boxing has begun to pull up something from the databases noticeably longer. So, for example, entering the name of the client, then only after 3-5 seconds you get the answer options before it happened instantly. In other moments, similarly, where you need to pull up the data, the work has slowed down. It is not particularly convenient and long now to drive in a client and goods.
My box http://box.smart-gadget.club/
I'm looking for a fix artist
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Do you have integration with opencart, wordpress, import of goods from xml into one box?
if you can - enable ssh access to your server at info@integrator.com.ua , I'll look ahead
16.11.2021, 18:02
Original comment available on version: ru

ready to reconfigure the server and optimize system settings - takes 3h
17.11.2021, 09:39

Susyak Igor, your comment made me turn on my brain =) I rebooted the server, the lags are gone. Thanks
01.12.2021, 14:14

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Dmitry wrote:
Susyak Igor, your comment made me turn on my brain =) I rebooted the server, the lags are gone. Thanks

ok, but rebooting the server for no reason is not recommended.
more often wonder if services are taking over resources, restarting other services. And it didn't work - start up the main services manually (especially the data base for saving money), and only work to reboot the entire server.
01.12.2021, 15:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment