1b.app
Link copied -

Selling one Onebox license at a discount

Unfortunately, we did not have time to purchase licenses when they were sold by the piece and now we do not need 1 license.
I don't understand why it was not possible to keep selling per-unit licenses for existing users. OneBox set up their customers well in this regard, despite the fact that they added rentals.
If anyone needs 1 license, we will sell at a discount. Contact cornev@ergoglass.md
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, as far as I know, you cannot sell / exchange / buy a license not through OneBox itself. The license is clearly tied to a specific box and cannot be "transferred" to another box on its own.
08.09.2020, 10:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Michael, if you need more licenses, then let's take this boxed license from you and transfer you to the cloud, for example, to Tariff-3 or Tariff-5 for 6 months for free.
08.09.2020, 10:42
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Michael
Client wrote:
OneBox set up their customers well in this regard.

I fully support. I understand that in business you need turns to survive - perhaps the wrong model was chosen initially ...
BUT! For us, one of the important criteria when choosing CRM was the price and how it fits into our business model. We looked at license prices in the long term. Planned to buy more as it grows.
Yes, tariffs are rising everywhere, but the original concept is not changing that much. This is too dramatic a change for existing customers!
We have 3 licenses, we have been using it for 2 years, in the near future we will need 1-2 more licenses. Even if we take a 5-year horizon, then we planned to spend: 5 * 429 $ = 2145 $, and when switching to rent it will be 3 (years) * 12 * 120 $ = 4320 $.
And then exponentially every month.
Initially, there was an understanding that it was possible to purchase licenses, use them for life and buy more if necessary.
Now you are tying your hands. Improvements have been made, the power supply has been configured, and the system itself suits us. And either sit - do not develop, or a new item of expenditure.
Just leave it up to existing customers to purchase licenses.
08.09.2020, 11:14

Farkhshatov Rodion
MichaelCustomer wrote: OneBox set up their customers well in this regard

I agree, gave words - hold on. Initially, when selling, they said - buy a license, this is forever - after six months it turned out that you need to pay for the server yourself, then the technical support became paid, now it seems to be free, but the cost grows 10 times. Technically, I like boxing, but the constantly changing working conditions are very stressful and my reputation is reduced to zero. You sit on a powder keg and don't know what to expect. Make an intermediate option for those who have licenses - for example, 500 UAH cloud and licenses - I would switch, but 130 USD is very expensive, especially at this time.
08.09.2020, 11:28

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, as far as I know, you cannot sell / exchange / buy a license not through OneBox itself. The license is clearly tied to a specific box and cannot be "transferred" to another box on its own.

We will sell to someone who needs only one license. I hope there are such people.
08.09.2020, 17:30

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote:
Michael, if you need more licenses, then let's take this boxed license from you and transfer you to the cloud, for example, to Tariff-3 or Tariff-5 for 6 months for free.

Unfortunately, this is not an option for us. To us either money back, or an opportunity to buy in addition licenses. Thanks for the suggestion.
08.09.2020, 17:32

Farkhshatov Rodion Client wrote:
BUT! For us, one of the important criteria when choosing CRM was the price and how it fits into our business model. We looked at license prices in the long term. Planned to buy more as it grows.
Now you are tying your hands. Improvements have been made, the power supply has been configured, and the system itself suits us. And either sit - do not develop, or a new item of expenditure.

I completely agree!
08.09.2020, 17:34

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
I agree, gave words - hold on. Initially, when selling, they said - buy a license, this is forever - after six months it turned out that you need to pay for the server yourself, then the technical support became paid, now it seems to be free, but the cost grows 10 times. Technically, I like boxing, but the constantly changing working conditions are very stressful and my reputation is reduced to zero. You sit on a powder keg and don't know what to expect. Make an intermediate option for those who have licenses - for example, 500 UAH cloud and licenses - I would switch, but 130 USD is very expensive, especially at this time.

Sergey, I want to deal with your question. With your permission:
1. Those who bought a license are forever. We have never hidden it and we do not excuse ourselves from it.
Direct analogy: you bought windows - it's yours. It is this version. Updates to this version are free while they are released. The new version of windows - for money, but at a discount. Support will end after N years. You put your windows on your computer, the computer will break - your problems.
1.1. most likely, according to the contract, you generally have free updates forever.
2. technical support has become public and free. We need privacy - for money.
On my part, this is a step towards meeting clients, I figured out how to provide services for free (we remove the marketing budget, we help clients with this money).
3. We are in the process of restructuring, so everyone who provides implementation and technical support services (integrators) can independently regulate their prices, in some places they try to drive up the price, in some places they dump. But, this is a temporary process, and I assume that the situation will stabilize. And if not, I will think about how to equalize it with market conditions.
4. > Make an intermediate option for those who have licenses - for example, 500 UAH cloud and licenses - I would switch, but 130 USD is very expensive, especially at this time.
If possible, rephrase what you mean, because I did not clearly understand.
09.09.2020, 10:02

Michael
Client wrote:
Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote: Mikhail, if you need more licenses, then let's take this boxed license from you and transfer you to the cloud, for example, Tariff-3 or Tariff-5 for 6 months for free. Unfortunately, we have this option does not fit. To us either money back, or an opportunity to buy in addition licenses. Thanks for the suggestion.

Michael, I'll try from the point of view of mathematics:
you bought one box license for conditionally 400 USD, used it for some time, paid someone for the server (we will omit these details).
I suggest you return the money for the box and give it free for 6 months tariff -3 or -5.
Tariff-3 costs 450 usd for 6 months
Tariff-5 costs 720 usd for 6 months
In other words, I suggest you exchange 400 USD for 450 or 720.
Regarding the additional purchase of licenses by the piece, I'm still thinking.
09.09.2020, 10:15

Michael, I’ll try from the point of view of mathematics: you bought one box license for conditionally 400 USD, used it for a while, paid someone for the server (we will omit these details). I suggest you return the money for the box and give it free for 6 months Tariff-3 or -5. Tariff-3 costs 450 usd for 6 months. Tariff-5 costs 720 usd for 6 months.

In terms of short-term benefits - yes, it is profitable. People didn't buy Boxing for short-term gain.
10.09.2020, 15:36

From the point of view of short-term benefits - yes, it is profitable. People did not buy Boxing for the purpose of short-term profit. [/ Quote]
The problem with the past OneBox model is that new versions of the product are made at the expense of new customers. From a managerial point of view, this is "unlimited commitment for limited money." That is why we are moving to rent.
Users to whom we have sold OneBox in the past - we do not deceive them, we do not take away OneBox.
The agreement for the majority regulated free updates, but did not regulate the possibility of purchasing additional licenses in the future.
10.09.2020, 21:14

The agreement for the majority regulated free updates, but did not regulate the possibility of purchasing additional licenses in the future.

Yes, I understand you too. But unfortunately for us it's a dead end...
10.09.2020, 21:23

The contract did not regulate this, but your system at that time implied such a possibility by default.
When choosing OneBox and getting started, everyone clearly understood that we are now paying more than any monthly solution, but this will be a perpetual license and the investment will pay off over time. And of course there was a choice for the future, that if you need jobs, then you can buy them without any problems.
And now it's just a spoke in the wheel. If you want to expand, then forget about the fact that you once took this step and risked buying an eternal license that you can neither sell nor return, when you could try any CRM with a monthly lease and collapse at any moment if anything.
We decide that we will be with you forever.
The risk of such a purchase = Perpetual use. And now you violate this equality.
This is disrespectful to people's choice, to your old clients. You are simply devaluing our long-standing decision, our choice, our investment.
What prevents you from leaving the option to purchase licenses for old customers? Grow with new ones.
It's like, you chose a car of a certain brand, bought it. After a while, I wanted another one of the same brand, and they tell you: either buy 50 immediately, or just rent + we will also recalculate your last car, you will ride for free for six months, and then you will pay rent for it.
You can’t limit it like that, you don’t leave a choice, you just force you to switch to rent or not to expand the business.
Please leave the option to purchase additional licenses.
11.09.2020, 12:25

We are still thinking about the possibility of a piece purchase.
We do not devalue your investment or take away your right to use what you have bought.

It's like, you chose a car of a certain brand, bought it. After a while, I wanted another one of the same brand, and they tell you: either buy 50 immediately, or just rent + we will also recalculate your last car, you will ride for free for six months, and then you will pay rent for it.

From my point of view, the analogy is now:
1. about purchasing additional licenses: you bought a car, come to a car dealership a year later and say "I want another one", and the car dealership is now a rental company. No one takes your car from you, you just can’t buy another one.
2. about free updates: you bought a car, and when a new car comes out, give it to me for free.
> What prevents leaving the possibility of buying licenses for old customers? Grow with new ones.
Interferes with LTV.
To allow re-purchase of licenses for old customers, they will have to take incredibly tough measures in relation to the same customers, namely:
- no technical support (because LTV will be negative on the horizon of 5-10 years)
- no free updates (because LTV will be negative on the horizon of 5-10 years)
The ability to sell further licenses by the piece increases the company's obligations continuously. These are losses that need to be contained, because now they are growing exponentially.
11.09.2020, 12:59

2. about free updates: you bought a car, and when a new car comes out, give it to me for free.

there are no questions about updating, it is written in the contract - ok.

1. about purchasing additional licenses: you bought a car, come to a car dealership a year later and say "I want another one", and the car dealership is now a rental company. No one takes your car from you, you just can’t buy another one.

even if it is absolutely impossible, then it should be possible to rent without prejudice to the purchased one. Those. do not transfer purchased licenses for rent.
Then the option is to give some time to purchase licenses, and then rent licenses, but boxed ones, as a result, on MORE favorable terms.
11.09.2020, 13:44

An interesting read.
How can there be a negative LTV for technical support, which is already completely paid.
Personally, I have never received a response from those support staff on this forum.
and through boxing those support was closed altogether.
before at least bugs tried to fix
and now they put an auto answer - write to the forum.
and they are not read at all.
12.09.2020, 22:50

How can technical support have a negative LTV, which is already completely paid.
Personally, I have never received a response from those support staff on this forum.

Please provide examples of questions you asked on the forum and were not answered within 2-3 business days.

and now they put an auto answer - write to the forum.

OneBox is in the process of restructuring.
You can use free technical support through the forum or order paid support from integrators - https://crm-onebox.com/en/integrators/
Integrators are separate businesses. They do not report to OneBox as employees. These are separate partner companies.
When you write to support@crm-onebox.com or set a task through the box, the task goes to the SheBo integrator. If you bought something from them - the task goes to them, if you didn’t buy it - the bump stop "go to the forum."

before at least bugs tried to fix

I/we are tired of wasting time proving it's a bug or not a bug.
Therefore, public technical support behaves simply: they wrote on the forum and asked to fix it? okay - we'll do it for free, but publicly on a first come, first served basis.
If the client wants to quickly and / or privately, sorry, but this is only for integrators. Whether they do it for free or for a fee is their decision.
13.09.2020, 09:14

Now, as I understand it, there is still the possibility of buying a boxed version, i.e. essentially licenses as before. Only licenses are now sold in bundles and not by the piece. If selling by the piece is not profitable at all, can you at least reduce the number of purchased licenses in a package? To make, for example, a minimum package, let's say "up to 10", and not as it is now "up to 50" with a price tag that is unbearable for many.
13.09.2020, 09:24

To make, for example, a minimum package, let's say "up to 10", and not as it is now "up to 50" with a price tag that is unbearable for many.

Existing customers still have the option to buy licenses in packs of 5.
We don't write this on the site because it's "existing customers only".
13.09.2020, 10:25

existing customers still have the opportunity to buy licenses in packs of 5 pieces.
We don't write it on the website because it's "only for

And how much does a package of 5 licenses for "existing customers" cost?
13.09.2020, 17:52

Alexander wrote:
And how much does a package of 5 licenses for "existing customers" cost?

5 x $429
10 x $429 - 10%
13.09.2020, 20:43

Alexander wrote: How much does a package of 5 licenses for "existing customers" cost? 5 x $42910 x $429 - 10%

And if initially 2 licenses were already purchased, is it possible not to buy 5 licenses, but to buy only 3 licenses up to this amount?
14.09.2020, 13:07

Maksim,
Sample questions I asked on the forum and didn't get a response within 7 business days.
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/api-onebox/1100-integratsiya-zakazov-s-rozetki...
14.09.2020, 19:19

Sample questions I asked on the forum and didn't get a response within 7 business days.

Looks like it's already been answered.
15.09.2020, 10:48

Alexander wrote:
And if initially 2 licenses were already purchased, is it possible not to buy 5 licenses, but to buy only 3 licenses up to this amount?

At the moment - no, but we are still thinking about this option.
Most likely let's add "rent".
15.09.2020, 10:49

I imagine a business that buys 50 licenses...
Probably Naftogaz or the president's office.
a couple of such clients and no one will talk to us at all ...
15.09.2020, 11:42

I imagine a business that buys 50 licenses ... Probably Naftogaz or the president's office. A couple of such clients and no one will talk to us at all ...

There are many companies with more than 50 employees.
Even if we talk about the equipment of one workplace "table + chair + computer + rent for 12 months" - then this is already more than $ 1000 / employee.
15.09.2020, 14:07

Farkhshatov Rodion Client wrote:
MichaelCustomer wrote: OneBox set up their customers well in this regard, I fully support. I understand that in business you need turns to survive - maybe they chose the wrong model initially ... BUT! For us, one of the important criteria when choosing CRM was the price and how it fits into our business model. We looked at license prices in the long term. We planned to buy more as they grow. Yes, tariffs increase everywhere, but the original concept does not change that much and does not change. This is too dramatic a change for existing customers! We have 3 licenses, we have been using it for 2 years, we will need 1-2 more licenses in the near future. Even if we take a 5-year horizon, we planned to spend: 5 * 429 $ = 2145 $, and when switching to rent it will be 3 (years) * 12 * 120 $ = 4320 $. And then exponentially every month .Initially, there was an understanding that you can purchase licenses, use them for life and buy more when necessary. And now you are tying your hands. Improvements have been made, the power supply has been configured, and the system itself suits us. And either sit - do not develop, or a new expense item. Just leave the option for existing customers to purchase licenses.

I will repeat! It's the same situation
18.09.2020, 16:37

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
Please provide examples of questions you asked on the forum and were not answered within 2-3 business days.

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/interfejs/1265-nekorrektno-otobrazhaetsya-koli... obvious bug 4 days no response, managers suffer without this functionality
18.09.2020, 19:05

This discussion has two sides. I, as a consumer, also freaked out at first, but then I put myself in the place of the OneBox administration and asked myself the question: “I once bought licenses, spent a one-time amount, and after that I don’t pay a penny, I just use it. Question "Where did I get two new releases of the system? Where do the constant updates come from? Who paid for this banquet?". This system is doomed! To keep OneBox in order and up to date, living people must constantly work on it and at least receive a salary for it, not to mention spending other resources. If we, users, want to work in a CRM that has a future perspective, and not have thoughts about which CRM to jump into in the near future - we must constantly "feed" it. In order for a cow to milk well, it must be constantly fed, and not once poured into a bag. The owners of the resource solved this issue with the help of "rent". The only thing I do not agree with is the poor flexibility of tariffs. Ie or "five", or "ten", but where is "eight"??? Or, for example, 5 licenses, memory, etc. are enough for me. but the volume of the disk is not enough, and in order to increase the volume of the disk, for example, by pissing 10 GB, I need to switch to a package with 10 licenses instead of the required 5. Why???? Make your rates more flexible! Make it possible individually, for a fee, to add point disk space, or add point licenses for rent, not immediately 5 but sell one at a time, do not drag people with the obligatory purchase of 5 licenses for the sake of increasing memory. At this point, the OneBox administration was definitely mistaken and it will come back to them in the near future. And the very idea of renting is very logical and justified, but, as I said, a little perverted by non-flexible "packages". If the issue of flexibility is resolved - I personally have absolutely no questions about renting and I am all for it. Bring her to mind.
18.09.2020, 22:24

Dmitry Aleksandrovich,
I will try to tell you a little about how the rental inside is technically arranged. Of course, everything is much more complicated and there is an incredible bunch of details, so I will describe in simple strokes.
Perhaps my answer will partially lift the veil of "non-flexible rental rates."
At the heart of the lease is not our desire to sell licenses in packages, not someone's Wishlist, but the power of the virtual machine. At the moment we use virtual machines https://www.hetzner.com/cloud
(Don't pay attention to the prices, in reality they need to be multiplied by about x3.5-4 due to backups, maintenance, replication, balancer, traffic, etc.)
What is the point: no matter what cloud provider we choose, we cannot adjust ALL parameters very flexibly. We can ONLY adjust one parameter.
For example, hetzner does not allow us to add cores at will or GB of RAM. We can only add an SSD drive. Need a more powerful virtual machine? Then jump to a higher plan that costs x1.5.
For understanding: other cloud providers have much higher prices (Amazon EC2, Digital Ocean) or not a suitable location (Selectel).
Based on what virtual machines are available to us, we are building a tariff scale for the cloud OneBox.
The free cloud OneBox plan is the CX11 virtual machine. If someone on our site registers a free box for himself, we will forever incur expenses in the amount of about 9 USD / year.
Paid OneBox cloud plans - start with CPX21 virtual machines (3 CPU, 4 GB).
Depending on the "resources" of the virtual machine, we can afford ourselves / users a different amount of data, and we also have to limit some hard functions like "recalculation of supplier prices", because they require the minimum CPX31.
So, if conditionally only the cost of a virtual machine + infrastructure is 50 USD / month, then it turns out that we can afford to sell it at a minimum rate of 5 (120 USD). If the user asks for a +1 license, we can of course add it, but everything will start to work more slowly, and the next virtual machine + infrastructure costs $80 USD and needs to be sold for a minimum of $192 USD (Tariff-10).
Therefore, it seems that we have specially made packages of licenses, but in fact we are playing "from expenses".
But, of course, we will think more about "flexible tariffs".
18.09.2020, 23:22

Amendment:
If someone registers a free box on our site, we will forever incur expenses in the amount of approximately 9 USD/month = 108 USD/year.
18.09.2020, 23:24

Therefore, it seems that we have specially made packages of licenses, but in fact we play "from expenses". But, of course, we will think more about "flexible tariffs".

I understand what you are talking about. I perfectly understand that a lot depends on the technical capabilities of the server, etc. I don’t get into this on purpose, since I am not competent in the technical aspects of implementation. And also many other users. Most - need a result, not the action itself.
This section was created for communication between consumers and developers, and you just listen to our screams / tantrums. Let's face it, but the truth is that you "simply agree" to renting, and any coercion is an unpopular measure, and most likely you foresaw the negative from some users. Whatever you do in life, there will always be dissatisfied and opponents, any, even the coolest idea. There will be indignation of people who counted on a lifelong freebie, there will be abuse from those who could not integrate the system into their business in principle, and in this change they will find an excuse not to continue doing this, and a bunch of other critics, etc. But you really need to listen. Just filter out "cries from the heart" and "rational suggestions". My personal opinion and my feelings:
1. sell a license marked "Akhtung! +1 license may work slower when connected!" - better than selling five pieces with a simultaneous increase in all parameters that may not be needed. You can do it.
2. give the opportunity to add disk space to the server for a fee without switching to the next tariff. You can do it.
19.09.2020, 10:35

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as everyone else!
In 1 month before the change in tariffs, I bought licenses and paid for several major improvements. And then bam! Full F...A! New rates. Knowing this, it would be more profitable for me to develop my system based on 1C, and for chats add, for example, AmoCrm (the maximum tariff is 557.69 UAH). Just by investing from 5,000 to 20,000 UAH per month, in 1-1.5 years I would get OWN a working system for the number of users that I need and with the functionality that I also need.
Above, the Windows example was hovered over: yes, a very good example. But it has a lot of BUT:
1. On average, every 1.5 years a completely new system comes out and its maintenance stops. To a large extent, this is done due to marketing, to extort money from customers for new systems. You can do the same as on the phone when an update to the old version arrives, but Windows fundamentally does not do this.
Judging by the above, within 6-12 months from Boxing you need to wait for the release of a radical new version and all those licenses bought for crazy money will no longer be relevant. I can already see the slogan "NEW UPDATE 2021. PAY ONLY 70% OF THE RETAIL PRICE".
2. With Windows, if I need to give/sell a license to another user (in other words, "install it on another computer"), I don't need to ask Microsoft's permission.
19.09.2020, 17:20

I will partially answer your questions:
0. We are still in the process of thinking about how to enable existing users to purchase additional licenses.
1. Yes, only the policy is already known - 12% of the cost of licenses,
2. According to our agreement (with OneBox) - you also do not need permission to transfer purchased licenses to a third party. This clause is included in all contracts with clients.
19.09.2020, 17:38

Maxim Alexandrovich,
1) Well, if you think about it - this is an acceptable solution.
1 license $449 - 12% = $51.48. If this needs to be done once a year and there are no pitfalls (for example: you need to pay extra for the update work itself or something else, and not just for a license) - this is normal. For $51.48 a year I get a CRM with an update.
2) Strange. Then I can't understand why other users can't resell 1 license to another user without OneBox knowing?
19.09.2020, 17:56

1) Well, if you think about it - this is an acceptable solution.
1 license $449 - 12% = $51.48. If this needs to be done once a year and there are no pitfalls (for example: you need to pay extra for the update work itself or something else, and not just for a license) - this is normal. For $51.48 a year I get a CRM with an update.

Yes that's right.

2) Strange. Then I can't understand why other users can't resell 1 license to another user without OneBox knowing?

It is "without knowledge" - they cannot. We only need to be notified, not asked for our permission.
If you do not notify us, then when a new client contacts us, we will answer him "um, this is not your box, we can't help you with anything." To prevent this from happening, we must mark "this box = now here is such a new client".
19.09.2020, 19:49

Michael Client wrote:
We will sell to someone who needs only one license. I hope there are such people.

I'm a little confused... Why can't those who already have licenses be able to buy one license from you? From the answer above, I understand that this is quite possible. Or am I wrong?
22.09.2020, 19:41

Alexander wrote:
Mikhail Client wrote: We will sell it to someone who needs only one license. I hope there are such people. I'm a little confused... Why can't those who already have licenses be able to buy one license from you? From the answer above, I understand that this is quite possible. Or am I wrong?

I posted this question here on the forum because the customer service department told me otherwise and I wanted to get firsthand information.
From the foregoing, so far we can conclude that:
- existing customers can purchase a minimum of 5 or 10 licenses
- you can 'sell/transfer' your licenses, but you need to notify the administration, as they fix the transfer of the license (if I understand correctly)
In this regard, questions arise:
- Is it possible to buy only 1-2 licenses from someone if he has, for example, 10 of them?
23.09.2020, 06:23

Unfortunately, not quite so.
All current contracts stipulate that you can sell your entire system to a third party once.
This is necessary in case you are selling your company or restructuring.
But, in the coming days, we will make an announcement that will allow existing customers to "get licenses for rent by the piece."
23.09.2020, 08:30

But, in the coming days, we will make an announcement that will allow existing customers to "get licenses for rent by the piece."

I hope the prices will be reasonable, given that the work is on our servers, and that it is for longtime customers who entered with the condition of the purchase.
23.09.2020, 12:47

Unfortunately, this is not entirely true. All current agreements stipulate that you can sell your entire system to a third party once. This is necessary in case you sell your company or restructure. But, in the coming days, we will make an announcement, which will allow existing customers to "get licenses to rent by the piece."

I'm already afraid of announcements))) it turns out like in the "expectation-reality" memes....
23.09.2020, 16:51

Can you request "zayvі" 2 licenses, ready to come (legal person, untrained)?
25.09.2020, 11:47

Miroshnichenko Maxim Aleksandrovich CEO OneBox wrote:
All current contracts stipulate that you can sell your entire system to a third party once.
This is necessary in case you are selling your company or restructuring.

Does this mean that we, having two licenses, can purchase one single license from Mikhail? As a result, Mikhail completely sold everything he had, and we will have 3 actual equivalent boxed licenses.
07.10.2020, 15:30

To summarize all of the above, I want to clarify:
1. If person-1 has only one company license. And a person-2 has 5 licenses for the company.
Person-2 acquires the only license of person-1.
Will person-2 now have 6 licenses on his server?
2. Can existing Boxing customers who purchased licenses prior to MVP purchase licenses individually (by 1, 3 or 5)?
07.10.2020, 18:54

1. If person-1 has only one company license. And a person-2 has 5 licenses for the company.
Person-2 acquires the only license of person-1.
Will person-2 now have 6 licenses on his server?

Person-2 will have two boxes: one with 5 licenses, one with 1.

2. Can existing Boxing customers who purchased licenses prior to MVP purchase licenses individually (by 1, 3 or 5)?

Existing customers can currently add users to their boxes in packs of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, 25...) at a price of $429 without any discounts or bidding.
07.10.2020, 21:18

Existing customers can currently add users to their boxes in packs of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, 25...) at a price of $429 without any discounts or bidding.

In a year, will I still be able to purchase the necessary licenses?
27.10.2020, 07:31

27.10.2020, 23:54

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/prices/#box_rates

That is, everything that we said above just recently, regarding the purchase of licenses by existing customers, is no longer relevant, do I understand correctly?
28.10.2020, 07:33

I understand everything, but the system is still raw. Literally every time I log into the system to learn how to work in it or configure something - every time some bugs or problems come out. This is precisely the reason why we did not immediately buy the required number of licenses, because it is not clear what will happen next.
There is no integrity in the system, as if different parts of the system are made in different companies, without agreement on the result. What if each time you have to spend time writing on the forum about the bugs found. It turns out that you earn money, people are subscribed to the cloud, or if they bought licenses, but I can’t earn money, because the system is not finalized, and every time you have to “fight” with the system ...
It just boiled up!
28.10.2020, 09:24

Michael, I understand your dissatisfaction, and that you think and want it to be different.
But, such is the price of the system-constructor.
By "price" I mean not the actual cost of the product, but the problems that arise in the process of setting it up and using it. Since everything is constantly changing, new problems / questions / errors constantly appear.
To avoid problems, you need to remove the constructor and prohibit users from making any changes to the system, prohibit ordering improvements. And the output will be a non-changeable product like Bitrix or amo (with all due respect to them).
As for the battle with the system - from my point of view, this is ok, because businesses are constantly changing and business processes are constantly being rebuilt. Yes, we are trying to do it in a more structured way and so that when you add two cubes you get something understandable right away, but this is not such an easy task, about 50M UAH has already been invested in it.
Why do parts of the system appear that are different in interface?
Yes, everything is simple: a major player comes and says "OneBox is suitable, but finish me this one, I'm paying millions." And we finish it, because this is the only way to make money. Because our model was "not a subscription". All other users get this drink for free after a while, and then complain "beautiful". To break this vicious circle, we are switching to a subscription. Even if 90% of boxed clients fall off as a result.
28.10.2020, 09:38

Why do parts of the system appear that are different in interface?
Yes, everything is simple: a major player comes and says "OneBox is suitable, but finish me this one, I'm paying millions." And we finish it, because this is the only way to make money. Because our model was "not a subscription". All other users get this drink for free after a while, and then complain "beautiful". To break this vicious circle, we are switching to a subscription. Even if 90% of boxed clients fall off as a result.

Thanks for answering. Your product is good, promising, I even want it to develop (that's why I write about my suggestions / ideas / comments on the forum). But again, I have concerns that if I switch to the cloud, I will simply pay for the cloud and again "fight" with the clumsiness of the system. That's why I'm waiting for the product to stabilize at least a little bit (by the way, will it happen or not? :) ) to switch to rent, since there will be no system updates on the box.
28.10.2020, 10:19

When did you post this information? I was informed that by the end of the year I would be able to purchase additional licenses.
Is it already unavailable for purchase? How so?!
28.10.2020, 13:19

Why does Box + Cloud cost $25/user/month? It turns out the same cost per user, as in cloud tariffs, even more expensive, but at the same time our server + the selected opportunity to buy licenses.
It would be nice to compensate for the lack of the ability to purchase licenses with a more pleasant rental price.

Also, we were waiting for the announcement in order to understand how to proceed further and buy additional licenses, if anything. We saw the new conditions only today, but you write that the additional purchase of licenses is no longer available, how so?
28.10.2020, 13:37

When did you post this information? I was informed that by the end of the year I would be able to purchase additional licenses.

We have removed this information from the site to standardize all sales to new customers.
On individual terms with old customers, we still allow redemption until 01/05/2021 inclusive. This is the last call.
There will be an announcement.

Why does Box + Cloud cost $25/user/month? It turns out the same cost per user, as in cloud tariffs, even more expensive, but at the same time our server + the selected opportunity to buy licenses.

This is done on purpose to encourage the full transition of users to rent.
28.10.2020, 20:11

You yourself admit that the promise of a lifetime license and updates is a fakap. We need changes, ok, we support. BUT make old customers happy, it's very simple, especially since you are ready to say goodbye to them and now cloud clients are already bringing you more.
Just change the position from "we have it now, and you adjust" to "sorry, we were wrong, we are forced to do so, here are individual favorable conditions for you."
$ 25 per user is the general conditions for everyone, then leave free updates to those who have it spelled out in the contract when choosing a combined system.
Or give the opportunity to buy any number of licenses under the old conditions before the end of the year. 1 or 2, not 5, 10. We don't need so much, it's a lot. We planned to buy 1-2 licenses, but here it is.
30.10.2020, 17:16

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
We have removed this information from the site to standardize all sales to new customers.
On individual terms with old customers, we still allow redemption until 01/05/2021 inclusive. This is the last call.
There will be an announcement.

Give the opportunity to buy before the end of the year how many boxes and in what quantity they need. 1,3,5 etc. Why limit, earn in any case.
30.10.2020, 18:21

Give the opportunity to buy before the end of the year how many boxes and in what quantity they need. 1,3,5 etc. Why limit, earn in any case.

Because we (especially me) are not interested in one-time earnings.
30.10.2020, 22:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment