1b.app
Link copied -

Looking for an integrator

I am looking for an integrator who has time (!!!), who does not fuck the brain about the fact that it is possible to implement what I want this way and that, who does not wait for my answer, but how exactly I want it to work from the options offered to me - which does everything is correct and INDEPENDENTLY UNDERSTANDS what you need to get in the end. I don’t know and don’t want to know exactly how you will do it, just make it work according to the technical specifications - I don’t want to think and choose options for you from the proposed solutions !!! And it is desirable that the decision be made with hands from the shoulders, and not press 3 times, scroll 2 times, jump over the puddle once! In the process of work, ask the right questions and make a decision HOW TO DO it yourself, optimally, functionally, and do not make you think for you!!! IF I ASK A QUESTION, the integrator must understand what exactly I am asking and know whether it can be implemented or not. And do not write to
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Hi, hello, Yuri
I suggest strict adherence to the agreements.
In this case, we can work productively.
Here is a link to the offer agreement, according to which we will interact
https://icolor.in.ua/dogovor_offerta/
Here is how we will make sure you get a ready-made working solution.
When you need to develop a NEW business process.
It's $610 with a 15 business day deadline
The development of a new business process includes:
- a detailed explanation of how you work now
- discussion of how it is possible to implement in OneBox
- an exact description of the steps (TK), how to configure:
????‍♂️ stages
????‍♂️ actions
????‍♂️ links of stages
????‍♂️ connections with other processes
????‍♂️ responsible roles for the execution of the process
- setting up the process according to the TOR one to one, as fixed
- you test the process, we make changes to the logic during testing, but not more than 20% of the description that is made in the TOR
- you test a business process and start using it on the day of delivery, if the process is a team one, then the whole team should start using it at the same time
- the newly developed business process becomes
available for sale at a price of $122 in the supermarket on the terms that you, as the customer of the process, receive 15% of each sale
- payment for the work performed is not refundable under any circumstances
Perhaps these conditions will change, but for now they are.
Please let me know if you are ready to start work on the conditions that I proposed above.
One business process = one project.
You may need to set up several business processes.
01.02.2021, 14:27
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Hi, hello, Yuri
I suggest strict adherence to the agreements.
In this case, we can work productively.
Here is a link to the offer agreement, according to which we will interact
https://icolor.in.ua/dogovor_offerta/
Here is how we will make sure you get a ready-made working solution.
When you need to develop a NEW business process.
It's $610 with a 15 business day deadline
The development of a new business process includes:
- a detailed explanation of how you work now
- discussion of how it is possible to implement in OneBox
- an exact description of the steps (TK), how to configure:
????‍♂️ stages
????‍♂️ actions
????‍♂️ links of stages
????‍♂️ connections with other processes
????‍♂️ responsible roles for the execution of the process
- setting up the process according to the TOR one to one, as fixed
- you test the process, we make changes to the logic during testing, but not more than 20% of the description that is made in the TOR
- you test a business process and start using it on the day of delivery, if the process is a team one, then the whole team should start using it at the same time
- the newly developed business process becomes
available for sale at a price of $122 in the supermarket on the terms that you, as the customer of the process, receive 15% of each sale
- payment for the work performed is not refundable under any circumstances
Perhaps these conditions will change, but for now they are.
Please let me know if you are ready to start work on the conditions that I proposed above.
One business process = one project.
You may need to set up several business processes.

There are 2 options for cooperation according to your proposal:
1. In this case, I suggest that you reduce the price for the PSU service, while we allow you to sell the PSU configured for us for $ 122 and pay us 15% yourself. The cost of the reduction is ready to discuss.
2. Leave the cost of your service, however, at what price, if necessary, we will pay the BP settings we bought on our own, and we will already charge you 15% of the charges that customers will pay us.
3. In case of impossibility (in any of the listed options) to implement the TK (problems on the part of the integrator, or yours) - a refund must be made.
4. In case of delay in implementation - include liability in the amount of 5% for each day of delay in the delivery of the TOR
I am ready to consider cooperation on the above conditions for BP.
As I understand it, for other tasks (settings, data output, etc.) - this is not for you ....
01.02.2021, 15:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment