1b.app
Link copied -

Functionality for a travel agency (work with internal tasks)

You need to set up a trace. functional:
1) set up a calendar for employees so that they can plan their tasks, meetings, applications, so that you can set deadlines and the system notifies the employee and his manager if the deadlines are violated
2) set up a business process meeting, task, call, etc. So that when forming the task, the manager follows the logic of the specified stages.
3) set up automation so that the system checks stuck tasks for employees in calendars and lack of communication N number of days
4) setting up IP telephony.
Is it possible to do this using the standard functionality?
How can I do that?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. There is an action "Create a notification about the date of execution (completion) of the process for XXX time". Put it on the right stage and that's it.
2. I do not understand how I can help here. Sit down and create the stages you need
3. Action at the stage "Create a subtask if the task has no activity of the responsible for the task" it will create a subtask of the selected bp if the manager in the task does nothing.
4. Depends on what telephony. We have 10+ telephonies that can be connected by default
06.10.2020, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, Denis.
Regarding your questions:
You can set it all up using the standard.
1. Planning and transferring only your tasks can be configured through access rights.
Notifications can be set if, for example, a task stays in one status for a long time and there are no actions on the process.
2. The logic of the process can be written in the business process itself through the "instruction" for each stage.
3. Again, "hanging" tasks can be determined if the task is in the same status for a long time, communication with the client regarding the process can also be checked.
4. There are integrations with IP telephony, tell me which one you have, I'll see if we have integration.
06.10.2020, 12:27

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
Employee wrote:
4. There are integrations with IP telephony, tell me which one you have, I'll see if we have integration.

Telephony at the selection stage. Let's see what is in OneBox Market
06.10.2020, 12:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment