1b.app
Link copied -

A single hour is not a single chat ... a baby dies

Gentlemen, they made a product, but left it unfinished. According to the specifics of the work, new chats are constantly added. Now it has come to the point that switching between chats is 20-30 seconds. Typing for the client is breaks, and waiting 10-20 seconds for the text to appear on the page. You send a text to one client, switch to another, the previously sent text glows in the window with the new client.
those. bugs associated with the "brakes" of a single chat. If you request a video, I will ask you to agree on a time with me and so that you contact me via a single chat, for my part I will film how everything looks.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
Can you specify the user in your system (link) who has problems working with chats?
We will analyze what these delays are related to and whether optimization is possible
02.03.2021, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Копылов Виталий Витальевич
Интернет Магазин openshop.ua
for all users. if you want, we can arrange a "confrontation", you can either write a request from the client or answer in the chat. I can videotape communication with you or with clients, where even the text is entered with delays. A page with a single chat takes an abnormally long time to load, etc.
02.03.2021, 20:48

I asked specifically for a link to a user who has chats and loading/switching takes "abnormally" long time. Provide one.
03.03.2021, 15:40

07.03.2021, 14:14

At the moment, there is no quick optimization tool.
This is an architectural problem and such a number of chats creates such a speed of opening.
We'll be refactoring in the next few weeks.
09.03.2021, 15:09

Thanks. maybe you can move the old chats "to the archive" or somewhere else, so that the contact is not lost and they do not fit the system?
09.03.2021, 17:41

Kopylov Vitaly Vitalievich
Internet Store openshop.ua wrote:
"

they can be hidden for example, but here the question is whether they need to be restored if the client writes? Or will it suit you if a new one is created?
09.03.2021, 18:17

as a temporary solution, you can hide without recovery until the architectural problems are resolved. you can mow everything older than 1 month, for example. there will take a large volume and this will allow more or less normal work.
09.03.2021, 21:08

Thanks. feel much better
13.03.2021, 15:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment