1b.app
Link copied -

does not work

Answers:

can you at least take a screenshot of the error? - it is not clear what is happening there
27.04.2023, 20:15
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Here is such an error
27.04.2023, 20:23
Original comment available on version: ru

You specified the category: "Mobile application" - how exactly does the error occur and what do you do and what phone number do you enter?
27.04.2023, 22:33
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Check now
27.04.2023, 22:35

((no. everything is the same. and I see my box. I press and throws it to the beginning (phone number + code)
27.04.2023, 22:44

The phone number to which the box is registered. the code also comes to it. app on ipad. I log in from my phone with no problem.
27.04.2023, 22:46

Evtyagin Konstantin wrote:
The phone number to which the box is registered. the code also comes to him. presentation on iPad. I log in from the phone without any problems.

If the difficulty is with the iPad, it is recommended to reload the application - because it works on another device
02.05.2023, 14:30

Евтягин Константин
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Tried and reinstalled.
02.05.2023, 23:32

App not working on iPad
What other options to run?
11.05.2023, 09:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment