1b.app
Link copied -

Ranking of products in a list / table

Please tell me the correct solution for ranking products in the sequence I need.
As an option: you can create an additional product field, while indicating in it a "conditional" serial number in the issue and sorting the issue by this field.
Perhaps there are other options?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, how many products do you have and what is the right ranking for you?
22.07.2021, 12:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello! Correct - consistently displayed products, for example: 3-4 products from the same line, 15-20 products in the same category. At the same time, products in the same line often have different models, and even more so articles, sorting by name is all the more unrealistic. At the moment, about 200 products have been added, but even with one category, in which there are 15-20 products, it is inconvenient to work visually. I may be wrong, but in some video course I saw the "rank of the product", now it is not there. But in fact, it is not difficult to add an additional field and sort the output by this field.
22.07.2021, 21:20

Perhaps it would be more correct to use the "Model range" from the "Product packaging"?
22.07.2021, 21:28

in the list of products there is a table setting , there you can choose the sorting of the first and second levels. For example, put the category as the first level and the article as the second. So you will first get all the products of one category and within this category the products will be sorted by article. It's like one of the options. If you need some kind of "custom" sorting, then you can use an additional field and fill it in for products (and then sort by this field), but I do not recommend this option, since most likely in a year or two there will be several thousand and it would be very impractical to fill in such a field for each product
23.07.2021, 10:30

Thanks for the help!
23.07.2021, 21:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment