1b.app
Link copied -

You need to copy the product filters to the found product

box https://cabinet.b2bframes.com/admin
I need to implement the following:
1) If the product meets the conditions of additional fields, then when saving the product, find another product by the value of the field (code, article, external ID, name, barcode) or the additional product field
2) Copy the selected filters to the card of the found product with all the checkboxes for filters and other
- at the moment I need to copy 2 filters
- when copying, transfer the filter values (add an entry), do not add a new entry if the product already has a filter with exactly the same value, that is, in fact, the product into which I will copy the filter will have an average of 3-5 identical filters with different meanings
3) I would not want to destroy such functionality on such a narrow specialization, therefore, as an addition to such an action, I ask you to separately calculate the possibility of not only copying the filter, but also the fields / additional / fields of the prod
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon

Hotsiak Roman wrote:
I need to implement the following:
1) If the product meets the conditions of additional fields, then when saving the product, find another product by the value of the field (code, article, external ID, name, barcode) or the additional product field
2) Copy the selected filters to the card of the found product with all the checkboxes for filters and other
- at the moment I need to copy 2 filters
- when copying, transfer the filter values (add an entry), do not add a new entry if the product already has a filter with exactly the same value, that is, in fact, the product into which I will copy the filter will have an average of 3-5 identical filters with different meanings

This action for copying filters will take about 4 hours. If you add the functionality of copying additional fields there, it's about + 2 hours
There are additional questions: do you want to add only missing filters or remove all filters from this product and copy 1 in 1? For example, if you have a "color" filter both there and there, then add a different color to the current product card or overwrite the current one or do nothing at all?

Hotsiak Roman wrote:
Estimate also how long it takes to transfer the functionality

1h
21.07.2021, 17:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
There are additional questions: do you want to add only missing filters or remove all filters from this product and copy 1 in 1? For example, if you have a "color" filter both there and there, then add a different color to the current product card or overwrite the current one or do nothing at all?

You need to copy all the values of the selected filters, if there are none in the found card
For example:
The current product has a filter Colour: Blue
The product you are looking for has 2 filters: Color: Red; Green color
The action should add the Color: Blue filter to the product you are looking for, totaling 3 filters: Color: Red; Green color; Color: Blue
I need to copy 2 filters Color and Size, that is, I need to select several filters at once

OneBox production wrote:
If you add the functionality of copying additional fields there, it's about + 2 hours

Are the standard ones included?
21.07.2021, 20:23

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
Are the standard ones included?

I didn't write about it. So they are not included. Can you immediately generate the entire list of requirements, please, and the entire list of required standard fields? I know about 100 pieces, it will take about 10 hours of refinement.
22.07.2021, 11:53

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
I didn't write about it. So they are not included. Can you immediately generate the entire list of requirements, please, and the entire list of required standard fields? I know about 100 pieces, it will take about 10 hours of refinement.

Let's do the same as in the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write to the specified field"
22.07.2021, 14:34

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
hours 2

This is + 2 hours to evaluate the functionality https://prnt.sc/1ecderf ? Or is it a general estimate to add the same fields as in the "Calculate and write..." action?
I summarize:
1) Filter copy action - 4 hours
2) Add field copying to filters - 2/2+2 ?
3) Transfer the functionality of variable filters - 1 hour
Please elaborate on the second point.
22.07.2021, 14:55

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I summarize:
2) Add field copying to filters - 2/2+2 ?

That is, will it be?
2) Add copy fields to filters - 4 hours
Total - 9 hours?
22.07.2021, 15:06

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I don't see the button to confirm the task?
22.07.2021, 16:15

you're not the author, you don't have it)
22.07.2021, 16:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
sorry, stupid
22.07.2021, 16:20

nothing, I have never seen what she looks like
22.07.2021, 16:23

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Soryan, there is one more request for filters, paragraph 1.
Can you do that if you find the same filter, then update the fields, I mean markup checkboxes and so on?
And I need to check several conditions at once in the current card and the card of the desired one, did you take this into account?
22.07.2021, 17:02

ok, do not forget to add it all in TK
22.07.2021, 17:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment