1b.app
Link copied -

Inconsistency of balances, sale from a warehouse more than was capitalized

We were doing inventory checks in the warehouse and noticed this situation....
Goods began to remain in the warehouse that, according to a mathematical rule, should not be in stock, according to the sales history it is shown and it is clear that 5 units have arrived and 5 units have also been sold, the balance should remain = 0, but there are goods that remain in the balance 1 or 2 pcs !! !
I am attaching a screenshot that shows an example of such a situation.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please provide links to such products, I will correct the situation.
06.07.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please provide links to such products, I will correct the situation.

According to the re-accounting, I was forced to write them off.
It's important to me that this doesn't happen again. Because then the goods will disappear in the warehouse, and they will say that your program does not correctly keep the balance.
Or vice versa, I will start demanding financial responsibility for the goods that appear in the warehouse by air!
08.07.2021, 14:09

I understand, but I still need a link to the product to check if everything is in order in the database)
09.07.2021, 17:43

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
I understand, but I still need a link to the product to check if everything is in order in the database)

https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/3915/storage/
11.07.2021, 10:09

GERA
BAAs Dev.
There is information on what to do with artificially appearing residues!
14.07.2021, 12:51

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Is there anyone here who can give a clear answer why this is happening?
WHAT DO I DO ???
17.07.2021, 08:57

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:

https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/3915/storage/
19.07.2021, 14:17

Good afternoon, there was a failure in the database and it did not show one of the warehouse operations. We have restored it.
20.07.2021, 15:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment