1b.app
Link copied -

Copying a fractional value of the number of balances in warehouses

Hello.
When copying the [orderproduct_storagecount] variable using the "Calculate and write value to additional field if conditions are met" action to the additional process product field, the [orderproduct_storagecount] variable is rounded.
The additional process product field into which the [orderproduct_storagecount] variable is copied is of type "Float"; in the interface of the product table, the display of numerical values up to hundredths is configured; in the action "Calculate and write the value to the additional field if the conditions are met" the rounding precision is set to 5 digits after the decimal point.
Example:
https://zavod.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/test/215736/edit/#done
By pressing the "Copy" procedural button, the value of the "ForCopyTest" field is reset to zero, and then the data from the "Balance in warehouses" field is copied into it. When copied, the correct value 65.5 turns into the incorrect
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Thanks a lot. Everything is working.
Tell me, what was the problem? Is it likely that in the future I will encounter it again (as part of working with the same field)?
09.11.2020, 13:16
Original comment available on version: ru

the problem was that it rounded the number to integers. I can't guarantee you anything.
09.11.2020, 17:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment