1b.app
Link copied -

Cost re-accounting according to the exchange rate - Evaluate the revision

Estimate the revision, re-evaluate the balance of the warehouse, - the incoming price, according to the exchange rate.
All goods are put on arrival in USD, CPM at the current rate changes to UAH, you need to be able to re-evaluate the balance of the warehouse according to the current exchange rate, the action must be manual,
Example
Product A - arrival 10c.u. course 28.5 = 285 UAH
We do a re-account and the course is in the system 29., i.e. the cost price should change to 10 u.e. * 29 = 290 UAH.
This can be done through an Excel spreadsheet, and a mass write-off then comes, and I was once evaluated for such a revision, but I did not do it then.
I have balances in USD and I only need to re-evaluate them according to the situation, I don’t need automation, it’s just that the goods that are credited in the currency could be re-evaluated if the exchange rate changes. It's not often but it happens.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. You can make such a button in the Warehouses tab in the product card. When pressed, all balances of the product in other currencies will be recalculated at the current rate. Takes about 4 hours
27.10.2020, 18:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. You can make such a button in the Warehouses tab in the product card. When pressed, all balances of the product in other currencies will be recalculated at the current rate. Takes about 4 hours

no, I need a mass option - the whole warehouse, if you have to go into each product, then this is 3500-4500 products, this is a day to spend.
all goods in one action to recalculate the Entering price according to the current boxing exchange rate.
27.10.2020, 19:39

I understood, I thought for some reason that you want to point each product. Then let's do it somewhere in the list of leftovers and fasten the access rights to this button. When you click on the krone in the background, the recalculation at the current rate for all balances will start. Takes 5 hours.
28.10.2020, 11:15

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
I understood, I thought for some reason that you want to point each product. Then let's do it somewhere in the list of leftovers and fasten the access rights to this button. When you click on the krone in the background, the recalculation at the current rate for all balances will start. Takes 5 hours.

maybe 4 :). How and where it will not really matter to me. The main thing is that the action takes place. You can hang up on Automation once a day, you can use the button, just so that you can re-evaluate all the goods in the warehouse at the new rate. exactly those that are credited in foreign currency, what is credited in UAH, respectively, cannot be overestimated. Although I do not have goods in UAH, but you never know.
28.10.2020, 11:28

If the button with access rights in the list of residuals is 5, if you are satisfied with the automation action once a day, it can be done faster, in 4 hours.
28.10.2020, 11:31

Yes, it will suit Automation once a day: The main thing is Revaluation of only goods that are credited in currency (for example, USD). Re-evaluate their prime cost in boxing currency (UAH).
if that's the case, post an invoice.
28.10.2020, 12:04

I'm also interested in this modification. And then the course changes, but the incoming price in UAH does not.
01.03.2021, 23:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment