1b.app
Link copied -

Warehouse change

For example, we bought goods from one warehouse. Now the status of the order is "transferred for delivery", is it possible to change the warehouse from which the goods will be written off?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

yes it is possible
why not?
you yourself manage the field of the selected warehouse in the process for the goods
what is the difficulty?
17.10.2020, 00:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Iskaz on the order page, did not find the opportunity anywhere.
I tried to look at the "warehouses" section for an order, but I also did not find anything suitable.
19.10.2020, 11:09

Roman wrote:
Iskaz on the order page, did not find the opportunity anywhere.
I tried to look at the "warehouses" section for an order, but I also did not find anything suitable.

configure in the process interface in the products block with a table - the warehouse column
that's what you need
19.10.2020, 23:02

Thanks to. But what if the goods are in the "Delivered" status and it is necessary that the goods be debited from another.
Roughly speaking, at the time of sale, the goods are in warehouse 1, but as a result, it is necessary that they be written off from warehouse 2 later.
20.10.2020, 09:59

before writing off, change the warehouse and that's it
20.10.2020, 21:59

And if it is already in the "Delivered" status and written off after business processes?
21.10.2020, 11:05

Roman wrote:
And if it is already in the "Delivered" status and written off after business processes?

then you can't change it
21.10.2020, 14:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment