1b.app
Link copied -

How to set the price for the service, if it is a percentage of the total cost of materials?

Tell me how to set the price of the service, which should be deducted from the total cost of materials and equipment in the estimate in each process separately.
There are currently two categories in the inventory: materials and services.
In the process, there are two tables of products, in the first, materials are displayed, in the second, services (product with service type).
The price of the service is a percentage of the cost of the materials selected in the first table of products, how to calculate and enter the result exactly in the field of the product (service) Selling price?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Find some action that writes a value in the product fields of the data process, enter the formula order amount * desired percentage and write it down for the service.
04.04.2024, 13:15
Original comment available on version: ru

The thing is that I can't find such an action, is there even one that records data only in a certain product?
05.04.2024, 13:13
Original comment available on version: ua

well I would do something like this
05.04.2024, 13:19

those. in some additional field of the process product it should be written Service and then for such a process product it will take the sum of the process, multiply it by 12% and write it in another additional field of the process product. From there you can copy it either into the order or into the price of the product - in general, the rest is a flight of fancy
05.04.2024, 13:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment