1b.app
Link copied -

Warehouse work in a coffee shop

The client has a coffee shop.
They need to keep records of products sold, namely:
When a client comes and orders a drink, it should already be added to the box and the employee's task is to open the order formation window and add this product from the list.
After that, when we added this product and sold it, OneBox should write off, for example, 50g of coffee, 150g of milk and 1 cup of 200 ml.
How can such functionality be implemented? Through product data sheets? It is necessary to make this functionality as fast and convenient as possible for working in a coffee shop.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Yes, you can sell through the order
2. Yes, make a drink passport, make production and, at the end, sell the finished product. All this can be done through automatic actions. If a product is out of stock, you will get an error
02.09.2020, 13:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer
02.09.2020, 13:13

But so that the barista does not see unnecessary mistakes and once again does not go through the stages, I would just make him 2 stages "Start" and "Sold" in which a simple list of products (coffee, cookies, etc.) will simply be added, the amount and operation will be visible moved sales, production and other complex actions to the third stage "Write off materials" or something similar to which you can transfer all processes once a day (at the end of the shift, for example).
So you will reduce the number of clicks and transition errors to the stages (which may be, they forgot to add coffee, for example, and the barista writes "no coffee in stock")
02.09.2020, 13:13

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
I will offer my solution through business processes.
In this case, we do not need to make a drink passport.
But everyone can easily make their own formula.
How does it work:
1. Create a template for each drink.
2. In the template we include the products from which it is prepared.
In proportions, as it should be written off from the warehouse.
3. In standby mode, the Template is in the status of Prepare.
The Ready button is available.
4. The bartender has access to all drink templates.
5. When ordering, he chooses the right one, prepares it according to the recipe that he sees
translates on the fact of readiness to Ready.
6. At this stage, the following happens:
- making payment;
- formation of a sales receipt;
- write-off of drink components;
- auto-switch to Cook status.
7. The client receives the finished drink,
the bartender spends a minimum of time
to interact with OneBox.
There are prospects for expanding the functionality,
when we give the bartender the ability to create
the drinks themselves from the components and enter their recipe into the system.
28.09.2020, 09:22
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
Employee wrote:
I will offer my solution through business processes. In this case, we do not need to make a drink passport. But everyone can easily create their own formula. How it works: 1. Create a template for each drink.2. In the template we include the products from which it is prepared. In proportions, as it should be written off from the warehouse.3. In standby mode, the Template is in the Prepare status. The Prepare button is available.4. The bartender has access to all drink templates.5. When ordering, he chooses the right one, prepares it according to the recipe, which he sees, translates it into Prepared.6. At this stage, the following occurs: - payment is made; - the formation of a sales receipt; - write-off of drink components; - automatic switching to the Prepare status.7. The client receives a ready-made drink, the bartender spends a minimum of time interacting with OneBox. There are prospects for expanding the functionality when we give the bartender the opportunity to create drinks from the components himself and enter their recipe into the system.

and I have a ready-made solution that can be ordered from the link
https://icolor.in.ua/bp-napitki-v-kofeyne-ili-v-bare-ibp_process030/
I provide unloading and setting up the business process
to your OneBox with reference to ready-made settings.
Or I do such settings for an additional fee,
according to tariffs in the Business Processes Supermarket https://icolor.in.ua/
A prerequisite for starting the process, in your OneBox must be created:
- product cards: drinks and their components;
- business process Purchasing from a supplier, according to which we order and arrive at the warehouse components (raw materials) for drinks;
- warehouses to which we make posting and from which we make write-offs;
- wallets, through which we transfer money from coffee shop customers as payment.
This process is universal and is suitable for creating any drinks, not just coffee.
28.09.2020, 09:54
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment