1b.app
Link copied -

OS - List Height

Please make the list bigger. You configure all interfaces for huge screens, but there is some kind of trouble with lists.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. There is also a search field, use it to search for the value you need from the drop-down list
28.09.2021, 11:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Hello. There is also a search field, use it to search for the value you need from the drop-down list

There is a search field, but the search has not been finalized to make it convenient to work with it.
I cannot remember all the names, which is why it is more convenient to see everything than to search.
Moreover, there is one big problem with the search. If I am looking for a sub-sub-category, and our names may coincide, then I don’t know in which category it is located, so the search is useless here, I already wrote about this problem earlier.
For example I'm looking for "loops":
Products
--Product systems
---All-glass systems
----Shower systems
-----Hinges
Products
--Product systems
---All-glass systems
----Pendulum systems
-----Hinges
Products
--Product systems
---All-glass systems
----Interior systems
-----Hinges
And in the search it will give me:
loops
loops
loops
so the search is not always convenient, especially when the search functionality is not well thought out or I don't remember the name of the category.
28.09.2021, 11:49

Why don't you add a refinement to the loops, for example:
Hinges Interior
Pendulum hinges
shower hinges
Or is it inconvenient?
28.09.2021, 14:33

Nicholas wrote:
Why don't you add a refinement to the loops, for example:
Hinges Interior
Pendulum hinges
shower hinges
Or is it inconvenient?

Well, that's certainly an option too. And I will have such categories ... Such trash.
But like many places in Boxing, instead of doing one normal search, you have to come up with some kind of crutches. instead of making the system universal in the fullest sense, everyone has to innovate with bicycle inventions.
28.09.2021, 14:52

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Is it possible to increase the height of the lists?
01.10.2021, 10:13

in universal blocks the same trouble. can be increased to show more than 7 values.
it is more convenient to just select and see the whole picture than to remember and type text
08.10.2021, 15:12

well, as always. user-friendliness is not about vanbox.
20.10.2021, 10:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment