1b.app
Link copied -

Not enough variables

We provide services.
In the product card, I select the service. and enter the price. Next, I want to create an invoice template, but there is no Price variable in the services.
There is only the amount without VAT, VAT, Amount with VAT.
And I need the calculation to go along the chain: quantity * Price = Amount. A separate VAT cell (at the rate of % of goods indicated in the card).
And a separate cell Amount (the price indicated in the card) + VAT = amount with VAT.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day!
To answer your question, I’ll start a little from the outside, within the framework of the system, a Product is an independent entity within which you set the type of product - Product / Service, thus letting the system understand - this product needs to be written off from the warehouse or simply taken into account as sold.
Therefore, in this situation, all the variables you need are in the document template settings, just search for the key "product" and, as a result, the variables will display the necessary data from the specified product (service).
24.03.2021, 18:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Used your comment. My default currency is Euro. Apparently, the VAT calculation is not configured in the system under this condition. Please check
24.03.2021, 22:41

I wrote:
Used your comment. My default currency is Euro. Apparently, the VAT calculation is not configured in the system under this condition. Please check

To be honest, your comment put me a little in a stupor. I see that in your system and within the product, the amount of VAT is set, and within legal entities as well. But in the screenshot you demonstrate the document template settings.
Can you give an example of a process/task in which you create a document template and the VAT amount was not calculated in it? The process id/number is enough.
24.03.2021, 22:58

Good morning.
#5611 Vacancy
25.03.2021, 09:59

Good day! Having entered your process, I saw that initially it did not have the legal entity of the process , and this is necessary for calculating VAT. As soon as I exposed the face, the VAT was immediately calculated . Looking ahead, I also want to inform you that you see that the Price with VAT is immediately indicated from the product card. This happens because if you display the "Including VAT" checkbox in the interface, you can see that it is enabled, that is, for the system, the price from the product card already includes VAT.
25.03.2021, 10:12

Thanks to . Everything is working
25.03.2021, 13:29

Good afternoon.
I do not understand why Document #175 in #5611 Jobs is not displayed correctly when trying to print or download
25.03.2021, 14:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment