1b.app
Link copied -

The window in the calendar does not reload when going to any stage

The window in the calendar does not reload when going to any stage
Reload on save
https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/issue/mode/calendar/?filte... 35&workflowid[1]=14&filtersumfrom=&filtersumto=&filtercustomdeviceprivat=&ok=1&searchLine=
https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customorder/issue/180532/edit/
Use for the test the transition to the stage Move forward by 1 day
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

the process is moved to the corresponding day in the calendar
11.02.2021, 14:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Please read the ticket title and gist carefully.
Is the word "transferred" somewhere?
The word RELOAD 3 times is present.
14.02.2021, 13:27

Please make your descriptions clear, with screenshots and sequence of actions.
It's not clear to me what in your understanding the word "reloads the window" means - accordingly, it was checked whether the contents of the calendar are reloaded in the calendar after switching the stage.
Moreover, you indicated that a transition is being made to the stage with the transfer of the date of the process.
Your comment again does not give any understanding of what your problem is.
15.02.2021, 16:49

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
It's not clear to me what in your understanding the word "reloads the window" means - accordingly, it was checked whether the contents of the calendar are reloaded in the calendar after switching the stage.

listen, I'm sorry for you =))) if you don't see the difference between Reloading the window and Reloading the contents of the calendar in the calendar after switching the stage
It was a SHAH, but the wording of the setting in the "Calendar window reloads" box is MAT =))))
Your OneBox system is such that even your stupid employees don't know a damn thing about it.

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Reload on save

Saving doesn't bother you? Is it without opening a task in the calendar?
15.02.2021, 18:46

Farkhshatov Rodion
listen, I'm sorry for you =))) if you don't see the difference between Reloading the window and Reloading the contents of the calendar in the calendar after switching the stage
It was a SHAH, but the wording of the setting in the "Calendar window reloads" box is MAT =))))
Your OneBox system is such that even your stupid employees don't know a damn thing about it.

Rodion, you put an ambiguous ticket, which is why additional questions arise and this is normal. But if you continue to communicate in a similar vein, I will limit your ability to conduct this communication. Re-read in what tone you write messages, I do not consider this the norm. You yourself demand a correct appeal to you, but behave boorishly towards others.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Saving doesn't bother you? Is it without opening a task in the calendar?

window only reloads on save
16.02.2021, 14:30

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Rodion, you put an ambiguous ticket, which is why additional questions arise and this is normal. But if you continue to communicate in a similar vein, I will limit your ability to conduct this communication. Re-read in what tone you write messages, I do not consider this the norm. You yourself demand a correct appeal to you, but behave boorishly towards others.

Seriously?!?!? My tone here is like flowers compared to the responses of your company's employees here on the forum. As a client, I can still afford this, but sarcasm and rudeness on your part, including yours specifically, as a response from support are simply unacceptable !!!
Where did you see my rudeness? I am still kindly writing to you here, but the word is CLEARLY - THIS IS RUDENESS!!! So to begin with, have a conversation inside yourself.
17.02.2021, 02:59

Farkhshatov Rodion

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Seriously?!?!? My tone here is like flowers compared to the responses of your company's employees here on the forum. As a client, I can still afford this, but sarcasm and rudeness on your part, including yours specifically, as a response from support are simply unacceptable !!!
Where did you see my rudeness? I am still kindly writing to you here, but the word is CLEARLY - THIS IS RUDENESS!!! So to begin with, have a conversation inside yourself.

Read what a forum is on the Internet - this is not support for your project, but simply answers to questions and anyone can answer.
Rodion, I warned you, but apparently you don’t hear me, I will limit the number of comments and tickets to 1 per day for a couple of weeks. I hope you rethink your behavior.
17.02.2021, 11:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment