1b.app
Link copied -

fix action work

here is such a json loaded by the action "Integration of business processes XML (Import)"

here are the settings for this action
as I understand it, the option "When searching for a process product, do not take into account the binding of previously imported items" disables the check for the presence of a product in the process by the linkey generated by the order id and product id, which in turn should allow loading several products with the same order into the order id
No matter what combinations of checkboxes I use, this option does not affect anything as a result - the order is still loaded without one position (instead of three products, two positions are loaded).
please correct the operation of this checkbox and return the ability to load several products with the same id / into the order
json example attached
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Pereginyak Alexander wrote:
please correct the operation of this checkbox and return the ability to load several products with the same id / into the order

How to understand return? As you write - never worked.
The refinement of this setting sounds like this (literally TK):

When enabled, the setting should work like this:
If we did not find the position previously imported by the same action, then try to find the position of such a product in the process and update it, if it is not found, add the product in a separate line.
If there are 2 identical products in the process in different lines, it will update a random product.
29.01.2021, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

How to understand return? As you write - never worked.
The refinement of this setting sounds like this (literally TK):

When enabled, the setting should work like this:
If we did not find the position previously imported by the same action, then try to find the position of such a product in the process and update it, if it is not found, add the product in a separate line.
If there are 2 identical products in the process in different lines, it will update a random product.

what you indicated is true for a situation where goods are updated and this is logical, I agree.
BUT in my case, you don't need to update the products, so this option should not work because the update is disabled, but it does. Please correct so that if the product update is disabled, then it adds several identical sku to the product table in different rows
30.01.2021, 16:58

what you indicated is true for a situation where goods are updated and this is logical, I agree.
BUT in my case, you don't need to update the products, so this option should not work because the update is disabled, but it does. Please correct so that if the product update is disabled, then it adds several identical sku to the product table in different rows

Alexander, there is a specific specification for setting up - and it works strictly with this description.
If you see / want the functionality to work differently, while NOT being the author of the configuration algorithm, this is not a mistake to "fix" it.
We can evaluate the implementation of the settings with the logic you need.
02.02.2021, 14:22

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Alexander, there is a specific specification for setting up - and it works strictly with this description.
If you see / want the functionality to work differently, while NOT being the author of the configuration algorithm, this is not a mistake to "fix" it.
We can evaluate the implementation of the settings with the logic you need.

yes, here you are always like this, refer to the original TK. I'm sure the original TOR didn't include the "Don't update products" option, which I once personally requested... but oh well, there's no point in arguing with you, everyone will still stay on their side.
please rate the update
make it so that when the checkboxes "When searching for a process product, do not take into account the binding of previously imported positions" and "Do not update process products when updating" are checked, several positions of one product are loaded into the process, and only one random position is not updated
03.02.2021, 11:29

yes, here you are always like this, refer to the original TK.

What should I refer to? TK for this is necessary - for the functionality to work according to it.

please rate the update
make it so that when the checkboxes "When searching for a process product, do not take into account the binding of previously imported positions" and "Do not update process products when updating" are checked, several positions of one product are loaded into the process, and only one random position is not updated

3 hours
03.02.2021, 11:50

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
What should I refer to? TK for this is necessary - for the functionality to work according to it.

I understand you, but years pass, the functionality is corrected and the original technical specification loses its relevance as a result of numerous improvements. Therefore, to refer to something that has already lost its relevance, in my opinion, is somehow no longer correct. But this is my opinion. Developers here...

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
3 hours

thank you.
03.02.2021, 14:23

I understand you, but years pass, the functionality is corrected and the original technical specification loses its relevance as a result of numerous improvements. Therefore, to refer to something that has already lost its relevance, in my opinion, is somehow no longer correct. But this is my opinion. Developers here...

I point you to the TK that is currently available - which is relevant.
If the logic was changed as a result of some other refinement, I would point to the TOR of this refinement.
Especially when the logic of work corresponds to the TOR provided by me.
04.02.2021, 15:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment