1b.app
Link copied -

Incomprehensible tasks

In the box http://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/ there are tasks that are not visible to me in the global search, for example task number 115753. And there are many of them. Where can I see what these tasks are?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

115753 where did you get this issue number? It doesn't exist in your box.
30.10.2020, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
115753 where did you get this issue number? It doesn't exist in your box.

And I'm talking about the same thing: Problem #115752 and #115754 exist. And under the number 115753 does not exist. So I think what kind of task is this? and she is not alone. Perhaps, of course, I registered the business process with the help of which the task is created and automatically deleted, but where can I watch it?
30.10.2020, 17:24

this is how the database is arranged, sometimes task IDs are skipped when transactions are rolled back. These are quite common and normal things. Tasks with such IDs do not physically exist in the database.
This can happen, for example, when you click "Create a task", a process is created, then an action is triggered at a stage that gives an error. On the right, it shows the error "Could not make a payment / not enough goods to write off" and so on, while the database has already reserved an id for such a task, but then because you saw an error, the task was not created, but its ID can no longer be used, because after half a second, someone else has already created a task with id your+1. This is if it is quite simple in a nutshell.
30.10.2020, 18:12

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
this is how the database is arranged, sometimes task IDs are skipped when transactions are rolled back. These are quite common and normal things. Tasks with such IDs do not physically exist in the database.
This can happen, for example, when you click "Create a task", a process is created, then an action is triggered at a stage that gives an error. On the right, it shows the error "Could not make a payment / not enough goods to write off" and so on, while the database has already reserved an id for such a task, but then because you saw an error, the task was not created, but its ID can no longer be used, because after half a second, someone else has already created a task with id your+1. This is if it is quite simple in a nutshell.

Understood. Thank you.
30.10.2020, 18:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment