1b.app
Link copied -

How to tie a package to each order

You need to tie up the packaging with each order. Basically, retail orders have the same packaging, but if there is a certain product in the order, then the packaging will be different.
In bulk orders, the volume of packaging depends on the quantity of goods.
We have 4 types of packaging, how to make sure that the required packaging is pulled up to the order?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

you can make as a set for certain products to add packaging
or create an additional field in which to pull the packaging from the card
what is your goal besides adding packaging?
17.10.2020, 00:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

I need to keep a record of balances and financial accounting for the cost of packaging, since our packaging has a large "weight" in the product and financial accounting.
I need to add packaging to the process depending on the quantity of goods in the order. Thus it would not be desirable that it would get to the table of products of the order.
17.10.2020, 19:10

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

I need to keep a record of balances and financial accounting for the cost of packaging, since our packaging has a large "weight" in the product and financial accounting.
I need to add packaging to the process depending on the quantity of goods in the order. Thus it would not be desirable that it would get to the table of products of the order.

then you can safely create passports for such goods and simply unpack them in the process into a component
in this way you will keep records of the consumption of packages and all the materials that they need
18.10.2020, 16:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment