1b.app
Link copied -

Menu doesn't close after triggering an action in it

in BP orders, I can right-click to do actions, but there are 2 problems
1- it immediately transfers to a page with an open BP (there is no way to open in a new window just
2- when I return to the previous page, the menu is open and until you click on an empty space with LMB, it does not close
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
1- it immediately transfers to a page with an open BP (there is no way to open in a new window just

Hello. I press RMB on the order page, a new tab opens, is it not right for you?

2- when I return to the previous page, the menu is open and until you click on an empty space with LMB, it does not close

Can you take a video of the screen so you can see what's going on?
25.08.2021, 09:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:

25.08.2021, 09:24

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

when you press RMB, the menu opens, it doesn’t have Open in a new window, for example, but just open it, and when you just Open it, it takes you to a new page (it’s inconvenient that there is no open in a new window) and when you return to the previous page, it remains open for me, Only when you press LKV it disappears. It kind of freezes. it terribly interferes with use, and it’s inconvenient that it doesn’t open in a new window and it opens the process without transferring to it (this is tolerable but terribly annoying). the main problem is that the menu does not close after the action
09.09.2021, 16:23

actions in screenshots
1-
2-opened
3- we go back, and here I specially scrolled the menu with the wheel
the menu is frozen until you press LMB in a clean place
09.09.2021, 16:26

Did I understand correctly, do you want that after clicking on the "Open" menu, the menu closes?
09.09.2021, 17:07

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Did I understand correctly, do you want that after clicking on the "Open" menu, the menu closes?

well, that's logical. that's how it should work. and opened in a new window without switching to it, if you need to go to the order, you can open it like that. otherwise you open the list, start opening processes in it, and go from each action above 1-2-3, 1-2-3 for each order
09.09.2021, 17:13

You can open in a new tab without switching to it from the list by clicking on the mouse wheel on the name or number, or from the menu by clicking "open" while holding down the CTRL key, or by clicking on "open" with the mouse wheel
09.09.2021, 17:20

Yep, that's fine, you can use it that way.
09.09.2021, 17:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment