1b.app
Link copied -

when filling in the Address field, you have to spend extra time filling in the checkbox that the address is the main one

Hello, we have an inconvenience that we have to spend extra time on, it’s not at all clear why they did it and I think it’s more of a bug and not a feature - after all, your system was originally created to simplify work, but here it turns out, on the contrary, you have to click and press simply because such system logic ...
Question about filling in the "Address" field
When we enter the address, we need it to automatically become the main one, because it is the first address and it is self-evident that it is the only and main one.
This is real ?
This refinement will help all your customers not to waste extra time, because this is part of the reason why we use your system...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This checkbox is needed only if the client has several addresses. If there is only one address, it is not necessary to check the box, this will not solve anything for the system
13.11.2020, 15:14
Original comment available on version: ru

we have a problem due to the fact that this checkbox is missing, the action "Stop performing the following actions when conditions are met" does not work properly, in which I use the check of the value of the Country field
here is a screenshot of the action, which does not work due to the lack of a checkmark, and now, for all over a thousand cards, manually put down and constantly mark new ones ... this is very inconvenient, it is necessary that the first one be set by default right away main address...
13.11.2020, 15:21

I corrected the action, please give a link to the box that needs to be updated
13.11.2020, 15:33

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I corrected the action, please give a link to the box that needs to be updated

box.fialan.com
13.11.2020, 15:35

13.11.2020, 15:44

this is after the update, the box needs some time to rebuild the base for the new structure
13.11.2020, 15:51

super, Dmitry, many thanks! now there is no dot and the condition works as it should!
successful tests!
Have a nice evening!
13.11.2020, 16:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment