1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Display bug

Answers:

This is a controversial issue, not a bug.
You have a text field, not an editor - accordingly, the table is shown not as HTML, but as content. And since the line break in the text field is saved as <br /> - here you see it in the table (not specially layout, so that the "crooked" inserted data does not break the table)
19.08.2021, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
This is a controversial issue, not a bug.
You have a text field, not an editor - accordingly, the table is shown not as HTML, but as content. And since the line break in the text field is saved as <br /> - here you see it in the table (not specially layout, so that the "crooked" inserted data does not break the table)

But what if I did not insert this br code there, and, according to the logic of an ordinary user, it should not have appeared there. After all, the system is mostly used by non-programmers. Yes, and it makes sense to show this code in the list, if it still displays everything in one line ...
How can I make it possible to write several lines, but at the same time so that such codes are not displayed? Thanks in advance.
19.08.2021, 21:23

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
But what if I did not insert this br code there, and, according to the logic of an ordinary user, it should not have appeared there. After all, the system is mostly used by non-programmers. Yes, and it makes sense to show this code in the list, if it still displays everything in one line ...

after all, you are right - non-programmers use the system - they can go in and insert a piece of HTML there, not the fact that it is valid or with JS - and the consequences will be even worse

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
How can I make it possible to write several lines, but at the same time so that such codes are not displayed? Thanks in advance.

except to modify it so that by default this field displays data as HTML - but I have mentioned the possible consequences above
I do not see this as a global problem now, especially only within the specified field
20.08.2021, 13:08

it turns out if someone pastes the code, for example:
<div class="date font-weight-light dt-published">yesterday 5:13 pm<br></div>
<br>
Mark answer as correct
then the system will do this:
<div class="date font-weight-light dt-published">yesterday 5:13 pm<br></div>
<br />
<br>
<br />
Mark answer as correct
I don't understand why this was done at all.
but if you think it's necessary...
20.08.2021, 15:28

damn, not all the code was inserted
20.08.2021, 15:30

I just don't understand your reasoning.
Instead of a line break, so as not to break the tables, you can display everything in one line, as it is now, but without this symbol ... it is unlikely that for very simple users this <br /> has at least some meaning.
20.08.2021, 15:32

I'm closing the ticket.
There was no logical justification and solution to the issue.
21.08.2021, 11:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment