1b.app
Link copied -

Parcel tracking "Rozetka delivery"

Guys, you can add the following improvements to the interface, similar to Nova Poshta:

1) A block that displays the status of the parcel, delivery socket and more (see picture);

2) It would be convenient, when you click on the TTN, to go to the page with the status of the parcel (https://rozetka.delivery/tracking/parcel?parcel_id=RMP-138914513).

Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please send me the link to your order, I’ll see what’s there now by clicking on the link (should there be a stamp?)
04.12.2023, 16:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please send me the link to your order, I’ll see what’s there now by clicking on the link (should there be a stamp?)

Good afternoon
Here is the link https://our-store.com.ua/85852/
I would like to add that if we draw a parallel with Nova Poshta and Ukrposhta, then it should work like this:
- When you click on the TTN number, a new tab should open where the TTN is entered and the TTN status is shown;
- Next to the TTN there is a Print button and when you click on it, a print is displayed.
04.12.2023, 17:39

Good afternoon
Please tell me, can this be fixed?
28.12.2023, 12:34

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon
This revision is still relevant. Can it be implemented?
28.01.2024, 18:25

Good afternoon, as far as I remember, I corrected the TTN seal a long time ago. Open a new tab with status - what is the value of some new page I don’t quite understand? If you need to see the status of the TTN, then let's make a separate field where it will show the status of the TTN socket, by analogy with Nova Poshta, for example. At a minimum, now statuses should be added to comments in the form of notifications about status changes.
07.02.2024, 15:09

Good afternoon!

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
TTN print, as far as I remember, I corrected it a long time ago

Yes, there is already a tab with the TTN for printing. Thank you

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
If you need to see the status of the TTN, then let's make a separate field where it will show the status of the TTN socket, by analogy with Nova Poshta, for example

This option would be the most ideal
07.02.2024, 16:20

Let's then create a separate block where we will show the current status of the TTN socket, it will take 1 hour. Bill?
07.02.2024, 17:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment