1b.app
Link copied -

"Filtered" in additional fields of processes and contacts

Looks like something has changed in the system...
The "Filtered" setting in the additional fields of processes and contacts has gone somewhere.
Previously, using this setting, I filtered out those fields that needed to be made invisible, for example, when placing an order.
Those. if, for example, you place an order manually inside the vanbox, then so that the whole "gut of a huge pile" of additional fields does not appear there, then simply mark as not filtered those that are not needed when adding orders.
And now there is a huge number of fields ... until you find what you need ... you also need to remember what needs to be filled out of all this and what not.
In general, it became very uncomfortable.
Can you please bring this setting back?
PS. True, this setting was used simultaneously at the same time
1. and to display fields when placing new orders/processes
2. and for their presence in the order / process display list (with the ability to filter by fields).
I t
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. And what prevents you from setting up the add page for the desired bp to your liking by displaying only the necessary additional fields there?
29.01.2021, 18:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Well, yes, if you do not return the filtering back, then you will have to additionally "pokaryachitsya" ... It's just that I have already sorted out all the fields and noted which are filtered and which are not. Now I have to set it up differently...
But it’s just not very convenient when there was some kind of functionality and you have already set it up and use it, and then suddenly it is deleted ... and everything needs to be remembered, thought through and configured again ...
29.01.2021, 18:14

If you are uncomfortable using new functionality, tweaks, etc., you can refuse updates and stay on a system with an unchanged code base, without new features, improvements, fixes, etc. In my understanding, everything that is being finalized in one way or another removes unnecessary functionality or improves the usability of the system. At first glance, it may seem that this is not so, but after half a year, looking back and looking at what was before, it becomes obvious that what is now is much better.
01.02.2021, 13:59

Of course, we will not refuse updates.
Do you have a general list of updates? Let's say some updates come into force and that there is a list of them ... If it is, then I missed it ...
04.02.2021, 08:11

About 20-30 new commits are made to boxing every day, it hardly makes sense to compile some kind of "list" of them for public access (no one will read this). For the largest changes, there is a category on the forum https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/changelog-2020-onebox-mvp/?type=
04.02.2021, 10:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment