1b.app
Link copied -

The column of residues in the search for products in the card of analogues is not removed

In the BP, when searching for a product that has an analog, you open the Analog tab, you can see the standard blocks (article, name, supplier, price) and the column below with the leftovers, as I understand it, which is not removed ANYWHERE
In the interface settings, in the product search settings, I removed all columns for displaying in the analogue card, removed the checkmarks from the display of residues, but this column is still there, please help me remove it - it's just annoying
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Larin Dmitry
Client wrote:
In the interface settings, in the product search settings, I removed all columns to be displayed in the analogue card

If nothing is selected, then all are displayed.
It is not entirely clear what you need to remove, since you have set a setting that displays information on analogue warehouses https://prnt.sc/wi5926
And if warehouses are displayed, then suppliers too
07.01.2021, 11:48
Original comment available on version: ru

I wrote to support after 30 minutes of picking various checkboxes and settings, and none of the checkboxes solved the issue, including this one ...
and then there is the question of why the information is different under the product, and not on the side like a regular product, even if moved to a wider cell, this does not help
07.01.2021, 21:01

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Larin Dmitry
Client wrote:
I wrote to support after 30 minutes of picking various checkboxes and settings, and none of the checkboxes solved the issue, including this one ...

This block is not hidden for analogues

Larin Dmitry
Client wrote:
and then there is the question of why the information is different under the product, and not on the side like a regular product, even if moved to a wider cell, this does not help

It is displayed below the product line, since this is a table, it will not be displayed on the side
08.01.2021, 11:29

Then the question is, what is the meaning of this table? firstly, it is not displayed adequately, secondly, there is no information which supplier has such availability to add exactly the product from its warehouse (and there may be far from 2 delivery options for the same product)
when adding the columns "number of analogues in stock" or "available in selected warehouses", or the checkbox "Show information on warehouses for analogues of a product of analogues." absolutely nothing changes ... how is it?
08.01.2021, 12:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment