1b.app
Link copied -

multilingualism

1. How to temporarily disable the Russian language on the Larus.ua website - that is, remove the choice of the site language? Leave the site in Ukrainian!!!
2. How to translate the mobile version of the site into Ukrainian?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Setting https://larus.ua/admin/shop/settings/shop-settings/ "Do not display language switching on the site"
2. As far as I remember, it is impossible to make a mob version in Ukrainian at the same time, but the site in Russian is impossible
03.01.2021, 17:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, Dmitry! Regarding the mobile version, my site is now in Ukrainian, the mobile version is in Russian, but I need it in Ukrainian. Accordingly, how to make the mobile version in Ukrainian?
03.01.2021, 21:49

It is necessary to register configs in the code. It will take 1 hour to finish. Both website and mob. the version will simultaneously become in Ukrainian. Bill?
04.01.2021, 20:09

Dmitro, Vidpovly, to the law of Ukraine "About the forgetful of the function of the Ukrainian Movie Yak Holden" Z 16 sіchnya 2021 Roku - all the nadavachov, inconspicuously vod forms, zobovani servo єktiv e-commerce.
It is clear that if you are selling your product with a slightly different approach, in our case, the module "Template of an online store - Template23" is the mobile version for it, due to the lawful laws of Ukraine. In our understanding, when choosing a mov module, automatically all other connections with it are given in accordance with the mov.
We are talking about how to doopration, if your product is often underfunded and does not comply with the law?
In addition, I give your respect that your site has the daily function of choosing a mov site, I do not accept to respect that the site has a current choice of currency.
Навіть при наявності української мови на сайті у вас відсутня можливості вибору мови, що можна тлумачити, як порушення мовного законодавства України, що несе за собою відповідальність у вигляді акту порушення, а в подальшому протоколу та штраф у розмірі від трьохсот до чотирьохсот неоподатковуваних мінімумів доходів громадян .
04.01.2021, 21:12

https://prnt.sc/wj04po you have the opportunity to use the choice of the required language on the site

Nicholas
Client wrote:
Навіть при наявності української мови на сайті у вас відсутня можливості вибору мови, що можна тлумачити, як порушення мовного законодавства України, що несе за собою відповідальність у вигляді акту порушення, а в подальшому протоколу та штраф у розмірі від трьохсот до чотирьохсот неоподатковуваних мінімумів доходів громадян .

where did you get the idea that a site on the Internet, which is physically hosted on servers in Germany, should take into account the legislation of any country? And by the way, the choice of language on the site is https://prnt.sc/wj086x
you indicated your problem, I indicated how to solve it, if it suits you, we do it. If not, unfortunately, no arguments to do revision for you for free will hardly work for me.
08.01.2021, 14:59

Dmitro Sergiyovich, in the software, it is possible to freely tweet the necessary language in the mobile version of the Internet store website. The mobile version is available only in Russian language and the food is based on the Ukrainian language version in the mobile version of the website of the online store. It was necessary to include the batomism, or to include the Russian language in the fire and establish one sovereign language - the Ukrainian language.
The site for an online store can be a module of richness, so the site can work on any language, and the mobile version works only on Russian language. The essence of nutrition has dawned on you.
Now your official confirmation of 01/08/2021 is on my request. Dmitro Sergiyovich, can I tell you what is the official opinion of OneBox™ in your person? What is your specialty officer, like a citizen of Ukraine, a graduate of the budget department of ChNTU and a hired practitioner of the OneBox company? Vіdmova in vikonannі to the law of Ukraine "On the security of the functioning of the Ukrainian language as sovereign", and the legislation of Ukraine so "why did you get the idea that the site on the Internet, which is physically hosted on the servers of Germany, should take into account the legislation of any country?". The OneBox company is known at the address: P'yatnitska street, 16, Chernigiv, Chernigivska region, 14000, as a payer of taxes and a legal entity in Ukraine. Dmytro, m. Chernigiv in the territory of Ukraine and here is the legislation of Ukraine. Who did not know anything like a graduate from the gold medal of the Chernigiv Lyceum.
Also, Ukrainian movies on the site are not marked with menus - the choice of movies, what do you think about the choice of words in support of the civil legislation of Ukraine.
Dmitro, who gave you the right to work as a full-time employee from OneBox, to work your right as a hired practitioner. Do not comment on the official portal of the company, look at the current power of the dignified legislation of Ukraine to the high-powered tumults, as they do not confirm the actions, views and politics of the sorcerer of the company, like the Ukrainian retailer and the virobnik. Good luck to you, vchіt, shake it and respect the sovereign language.
11.01.2021, 19:50

On the subject of the task: the above is an assessment within which I, as a "hired practitioner" can provide a solution to your problem. Have a good day.
12.01.2021, 10:58

Dear Customer,
1. OneBox manufactures and sells only OneBox software that complies with the laws of Ukraine (OneBox is in Ukrainian, the website is in Ukrainian).
2. We do not sell online stores and template23 modules. In the past - they sold it, but for the last six months - no, we don't sell it, no one can buy it from us for any money.
3. if you bought an online store module from us in the past, and then a law on providing the Ukrainian language came out, then we (OneBox) and our partners (OneBox Dev Production integrator) are not obliged to correct or modify anything for you, especially for free .
4. after you have bought the online store software - it is yours, you bought it AS IS (as is), and it is you who continue to bear 100% responsibility to your customers.
5. I personally have nothing against the Ukrainian language, but since such a law has been issued, then my choice is not to comply with it. For violation of this law in various areas of activity, fines are provided in the amount of 5,100 to 6,800 hryvnias. Therefore, if someone does not like my answer, or that OneBox is in Russian by default, please file a complaint with the cyber police, let them fine us, I will pay them these 6800 UAH and then I will show everyone the payment "paid, fuck off" .
6. As the CEO of the entire OneBox group, I would love to influence our OneBox Dev Production partners and perhaps even fund your task of switching to Ukrainian if this action led to my becoming more cloud clients. In simple words: if you were on a cloud tariff, you would pay a monthly fee for OneBox every month - we would solve this issue of yours silently and immediately.
12.01.2021, 17:21
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

integrator
integrator.com.ua
in this way, like your site https://larus.ua/ in Box - I can translate it into Ukrainian without cost (otherwise, UA needs to be done first by lock).
Please write to info@integrator.com.ua and I can remove it from your computer to prevent administrator access.
13.01.2021, 17:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment