1b.app
Link copied -

New date format

Where can I change the date format? on hh.mm.yy
in the new release it seems you can choose, I can’t find it
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

26.10.2020, 14:10
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

I saw this question. But in the new release it was about changing the date format ... https://prnt.sc/v71q7s how to insert?
26.10.2020, 14:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Netudykhata Inna
Client wrote:
I saw this question. But in the new release it was about changing the date format ... https://prnt.sc/v71q7s how to insert?

it means in the operating system - win / macos / linux
26.10.2020, 14:17
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

those. if win then only YYYY-MM-DD ? (((
26.10.2020, 14:56

Netudykhata Inna
Client wrote:
those. if win then only YYYY-MM-DD ? (((

I mean the date format for Sun on a PC / laptop, and so on. - settings of your working machine - not OneBox
26.10.2020, 14:58

understandable (to be honest, we were all so happy when we saw the information about changing the format in the new release ... Do you want to calculate how much it costs to finalize the ability to change the format and invite all users to chip in?
the format is now extremely inconvenient, I know that this is an expensive revision, but because of the many interested people, it will turn out fine
26.10.2020, 15:22

this task is under development and when it is done - it will be displayed in the changelog - this will be done as part of investing in the product
26.10.2020, 15:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment