1b.app
Link copied -

Quick launch apps in a convenient location

for me, the problem in the new box is the lack of the ability to quickly launch applications that you often use
1- processes
2- products
3- warehouse
4- reports
5-
there are 2 exits
1- add the ability to add tabs of these applications here
2- make the left menu similar to the previous box, where in the form of icons, for example, you can set the quick launch of the applications you need + the notification center function on these application icons, the number of BPs in a certain status was also shown in red, for example, these are initial BP orders and the process, which allows staff to see are there any applications, for example, new power supplies requiring attention
if, for example, you have a BP of correspondence there, then the new message will show an icon of the notification center type, this intersects with the Communication Center application.
this would be useful in many areas. now, to enter the desired block (applicatio
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

+ Return GLOBAL SEARCH - it was mega convenient, enter the full name or BP number and get it to run. and now you need to go into different applications and search in each of them - this is long and inconvenient
21.08.2021, 19:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
for me, the problem in the new box is the lack of the ability to quickly launch applications that you often use

If you hover over the application - there will be an opportunity to "Raise to favorites". This way you can raise the most used applications to the top of the page.
23.08.2021, 12:43

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

If you hover over the application - there will be an opportunity to "Raise to favorites". This way you can raise the most used applications to the top of the page.

this is not the way out. I'm talking about the menu that is visible in any application and on any page. but anyway, you need to go to the menu first, extra action, extra page loading, not convenient
23.08.2021, 13:10

this is not the way out. I'm talking about the menu that is visible in any application and on any page. but anyway, you need to go to the menu first, extra action, extra page loading, not convenient

After you add them to the "top" - they will also be in the form of a drop-down list when hovering over the name of the current application in the page header
23.08.2021, 13:15

Well, not really, but be patient.
and Global search to create a new topic? it’s really possible to return it - it was a super convenient thing, without it it’s much more difficult to look for something in the order / client box
23.08.2021, 14:03

And can I insert a link to the specific report I need there?
23.08.2021, 14:06

and Global search to create a new topic? it’s really possible to return it - it was a super convenient thing, without it it’s much more difficult to look for something in the order / client box

you can create a separate one and wait for a response from the product architect

And can I insert a link to the specific report I need there?

only specific applications
23.08.2021, 14:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment