1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Notifications

https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/notification-center/9404-os---worka-s-uvedomle...
Continuation of the topic.
Why does the pop-up window close after clicking on the desired stage and the notification disappears from the CC?
Is it possible to prevent this from happening, it is inconvenient. In some cases, I want to return to the process, but it has disappeared from the notifications. Or I need to switch further to the stage, but in this case I need to climb into the application and look for the process.
Can be corrected?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

now this is done so as not to create a notification to yourself
20.08.2021, 02:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

I don't really understand what you mean?
What's with the notification to myself.
I get a notification about some task. on the right in the CU, a block of this process is shown. I click on it and a pop-up window opens with the interface of this process. I press the button to switch the stage and this pop-up window disappears, along with a notification from the CC. even though it didn't happen two weeks ago.
20.08.2021, 12:30

How can I make sure that when switching the stage, the window does not close and the notification is not deleted?
The fact is that our process of receiving an appeal is structured in this way: in order for the manager to take the appeal into work and start communicating with the client, you need to switch the stage. but it turns out that instead of starting a conversation, the window closes, the notification disappears and you have to look in the application for a process that has just closed right in front of your nose. how to avoid it?
21.08.2021, 10:03

Kornev Mikhail wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

I don't really understand what you mean?
What's with the notification to myself.
I get a notification about some task. on the right in the CU, a block of this process is shown. I click on it and a pop-up window opens with the interface of this process. I press the button to switch the stage and this pop-up window disappears, along with a notification from the CC. even though it didn't happen two weeks ago.

the logic of the control center has not changed for 3 months, so it can’t be about 2 weeks

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
How can I make sure that when switching the stage, the window does not close and the notification is not deleted?
The fact is that our process of receiving an appeal is structured in this way: in order for the manager to take the appeal into work and start communicating with the client, you need to switch the stage. but it turns out that instead of starting a conversation, the window closes, the notification disappears and you have to look in the application for a process that has just closed right in front of your nose. how to avoid it?

to modify apparently such a setting for you
it's about 2 hours
24.08.2021, 11:17

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
the logic of the control center has not changed for 3 months, so it can’t be about 2 weeks

It worked on my computer the way I wrote to you. But for employees, after switching the stage, the pop-up window was closed and the notification about the process disappeared.
If you follow the link I provided in the header and watch the video, you will see that I am right.
The video shows that the popup is buggy, but after switching the stage, it reappears nonetheless.
Someone obviously changed something in the logic of work. Because something to be, which is no, but it suits.
25.08.2021, 18:28

nobody changed anything
you just didn't pay attention
and the logic that the system does not generate notifications to itself still stretches from MVP
it's hard for me to understand exactly what you want
26.08.2021, 17:33

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I just paid attention and, in support of my words, even recorded a video, which I presented.
so I'm sure it worked differently for me.
01.09.2021, 16:49

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I just paid attention and, in support of my words, even recorded a video, which I presented.

I know better, I see the commits and the code and I see that there were no edits
03.09.2021, 16:09

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I know better, I see the commits and the code and I see that there were no edits

it means that the "bug" that was purely in my system worked more logically and more correctly than it does now.
because it is wrong for the system to close the pop-up window (and even delete the notification), because the user did not give such a command to the system.
03.09.2021, 16:53

Well, as always, in general... the convenience of working in the system? didn't hear)
18.11.2021, 18:21

Maybe it's possible to make a setting that will enable / disable the closing of the window after clicking the transition to another stage or save?
It is inconvenient that the window immediately closes. Some things we need to do after the transition to the stage, and not before. Not everyone has the same logic of how processes work. Precisely because 1b is a universal constructor, here you cannot make categorical settings, or make more settings. But at the same time it should be comfortable.
01.02.2022, 14:46

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Maybe it's possible to make a setting that will enable / disable the closing of the window after clicking the transition to another stage or save?
It is inconvenient that the window immediately closes. Some things we need to do after the transition to the stage, and not before. Not everyone has the same logic of how processes work. Precisely because 1b is a universal constructor, here you cannot make categorical settings, or make more settings. But at the same time it should be comfortable.

I hope someday this problem will be solved...
05.06.2022, 17:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment