1b.app
Link copied -

Download and process supplier price list

Good afternoon!
Is there an instruction for setting up this action in automation - "Download and process the price of the supplier"?
I tried to configure both through a local folder and through FTP - it does not work. I don't know what is the reason. Help me to understand.
http://domovoy.kr.ua
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Igor!
This action looks at the last manual download of the supplier's price list and processes the file with the same settings as the manual one.
That is, you need to go to the menu on the left Logistics - Download the supplier's price list. In the menu that opens, select the supplier, attach the file, select which columns will be processed (a similar setting when loading goods, contacts), and also below, under the loading table, we look at the fine settings there are also quite a lot of possibilities https://prnt.sc/vfi7me .
After everything is set up, click the button below and download the price. Now you can configure the action "Download and process supplier price" it will use the settings that you set for this supplier in logistics.
There is also a separate video on STD on our channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp-sTvIlp2M&t=12s
08.11.2020, 12:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer. The principle is clear.
But here the action for uploading locally or via FTP does not work. An elementary check - a checkmark opposite the "Delete after processing" setting - is not deleted, and for goods I see that the data is not updated.
08.11.2020, 23:13

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:
Thanks for the answer. The principle is clear.
But here the action for uploading locally or via FTP does not work. An elementary check - a checkmark opposite the "Delete after processing" setting - is not deleted, and for goods I see that the data is not updated.

At the moment, your settings are not correct in the FTP directory field. there are no such folders on your FTP.
Go to your FTP as an option via the Filezilla program, find your file and copy the path there.
Then the action should work.
09.11.2020, 09:35

I do not understand. How to write a directory correctly? Tried a bunch of options.. same error 550
09.11.2020, 16:48

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:
I do not understand. How to write a directory correctly? Tried a bunch of options.. same error 550

You have FTP access lead directly to the folder with the file.
You just need to type it like this: /file_name
09.11.2020, 18:13

All done. Thanks a lot for the tips!
09.11.2020, 22:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment