1b.app
Link copied -

No export of goods

Hello, the situation is as follows:
Positions are not exported (the file does not come to the mail), there are more than 11 thousand positions. It says that you should expect the file to come to the mail, but nothing comes for more than 2 days.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good evening! At the moment, the file will not be able to reach you, because there is an error in the integration with mail in your system https://rtb.net.ua/admin/shop/integrations/imap-11/control/ . You can see it by going to mail integration on the right side of the page. With a very high probability, I can say that you have entered the wrong password for the mailbox in the integration. Correct it to the correct one after in the IMAP Status field - you should see OK. After that, the file should come to your mail.
30.08.2020, 18:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Corrected. Still writes. IMAP Status: Not OK ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)
01.09.2020, 11:51

Martimyanov Sergey
Client wrote:
Corrected. Still writes. IMAP Status: Not OK ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)

rushtobuy.***@yandex.ru - you have entered the wrong password for this mail, that's why you get an error, everything worked out with gmail mail.
01.09.2020, 15:39

Martimyanov Sergey
Client wrote:
What is imap

I think that search services will help you in finding the answer to this question.
01.09.2020, 15:40

And judging by the report of sent emails in your system, as I understand it, you received an email with the export of goods.
01.09.2020, 15:43

Yes, thank you very much. Letter came.
02.09.2020, 11:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment