1b.app
Link copied -

when importing the price, substitutes the number 42 in the empty fields

1. we have the supplier's price, attached by Alians.XLSXX
2. we try to import it through Downloading the supplier's price https://crm.susiak.com/admin/shop/products/supplier/import/ and already in the view it substitutes the number 42 where there are empty values:
checked - if we choose imports with such values, they are substituted into real goods.
* we found a possible reason: there are exactly 42 characters in the 2nd line "Counteragent: Yv-Frank Internet mag 360 com"
it is inconvenient for the client to remove this line every time before import, can you fix it?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I have the same problem - it helps to highlight all the cells in the file and set the text format
At our supplier from 1C, such a price seems to be formed.
14.09.2021, 17:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
thank you, but it is inconvenient for the client to adjust the price every time before importing, because the action is automatic.
a solution from the developers is required.
14.09.2021, 18:22

thank you, but it is inconvenient for the client to adjust the price every time before importing, because the action is automatic.

Perhaps this is a problem due to the merging of cells - the next cell gives the data of the previous one?
If you remove the union in the file in the headers - there will be no problem?
16.09.2021, 17:20

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Maxim - yes, when you separate cells or delete rows, then yes, everything is fine.
but the price is automatic and the client wants to put it on the hourly crown without prior formatting, because the next price will come again as in the example.
can you remove
16.09.2021, 18:05

Maxim - yes, when you separate cells or delete rows, then yes, everything is fine.

What needed to be seen :)

but the price is automatic and the client wants to put it on the hourly crown without prior formatting, because the next price will come again as in the example.
can you remove

I am not sure that there is an adequate solution to this.
17.09.2021, 15:24

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
I am not sure that there is an adequate solution to this.

Maksym, can you evaluate any version of the finishing touches? I have something to offer the client
17.09.2021, 16:04

Maksym, can you evaluate any version of the finishing touches? I have something to offer the client

No, I can't. Even if, when reading this file, I will try to bring the fields to a line, I will get the same 42, and if the number is 42,000.
The only option I see is the correct initial file download.
21.09.2021, 16:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment