1b.app
Link copied -

Again: the file is not uploaded correctly by the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format"

Good day!
I asked this question before, but no solution. Here is the link https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/8543-ne-korre... /
When using automation "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" sometimes such an error occurs on Prom.ua (picture No. 1).
Below are the comments on this issue:
- The average file size is 133 MB. The volume does not change much, it is the same as it was 1 month ago and now it is kept in such a volume.
- Prom has a size limit of 180 MB
- No special action was taken with the goods.
- Prom stopped working when a change was made to one product (https://our-store.com.ua/admin/shop/products/23117/edit/) and 2 automations were forced to run for 2 stores. Since then, the import has not been working for several days.
- When opening a file, such an error is displayed (Picture No. 3) and when you click on "Yes" the file still remains empty (
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
- Prom stopped working when a change was made to one product (https://our-store.com.ua/admin/shop/products/23117/edit/) and 2 automations were forced to run for 2 stores. Since then, the import has not been working for several days.

And if you do not unload this product - everything is OK?
Perhaps in his description something breaks the structure?
There is no error log on the prom what is not valid in the file?
02.06.2021, 16:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
And if you do not unload this product - everything is OK?

I tried this option. It worked. Thank you.

Perhaps in his description something breaks the structure?

I have a slight suspicion that the changes made break the structure of the Box itself, and not the prom. Since I pass the description of the product through the additional field of the product and there is an image in it (see Picture No. 5), the image in the description was not transferred earlier. Field type of this additional product field - Text (html)

There is no error log on the prom what is not valid in the file?

Every prom client has a look at import errors, but these errors are basic/simple. If something serious - they do not give them or they simply do not have.
Specifically, in this case, this is what they said: "The file is empty, there is no information in it. Save fields and re-import." Here is the image they sent (see pictures #6)
03.06.2021, 11:37

I have a slight suspicion that the changes made break the structure of the Box itself, and not the prom. Since I pass the description of the product through the additional field of the product and there is an image in it (see Picture No. 5), the image in the description was not transferred earlier. Field type of this additional product field - Text (html)

probably the problem is just that this is HTML, or maybe it's just that there is a picture
you can remove it for the test and try unloading in XLS - will the file be opened without a picture?
03.06.2021, 16:11

probably the problem is just that this is HTML, or maybe it's just that there is a picture
you can remove it for the test and try unloading in XLS - will the file be opened without a picture?

The download stopped working again. Although I didn't do anything - Picture #7: The product is not in the file.
Here's how the file opens (Picture #8.jpg)
03.06.2021, 16:21

Well, duck, maybe you have some other product that gets into the file, where its description breaks it?
03.06.2021, 16:25

Well, duck, maybe you have some other product that gets into the file, where its description breaks it?

I didn't make any other changes to other products. Plus, why did everything work correctly before (before changing 1 product) (apart from the previous ticket)?
04.06.2021, 09:58

Good afternoon!
I ask you to help solve this because they are still - the feed is not loaded.
07.06.2021, 10:46

Considering that the file is unloaded by a similar action on the price platform with ID=7, it is unlikely that the problem is in action.
I take a break to test, probably somewhere there is a problem with the content (or its quantity), but when you open it, unfortunately, no specific error is provided (
07.06.2021, 16:42

Actually, I did a test that made the situation even more mysterious)
I uploaded to a file instead of 133mb and all the products - a few dozen products less, getting 132mb - the file opens correctly.
Thinking that the problem was among them - I unloaded them - and to my surprise the file with them opened the same.
I can't tell you for what reason the XLS file does not open in this size with all the unloaded goods - after all, it seems like it takes a long time to open everything logically.
By chance, you can’t upload 2 files to Prom and upload it as a solution?
09.06.2021, 16:58

By chance, you can’t upload 2 files to Prom and upload it as a solution?

They have such an opportunity, but it's not convenient for me because they update them for a very long time. With the addition of a new file, the period between downloads increases: now it is 4 hours, and will be about 8 hours.
The most interesting thing is that I disabled the product (it is not uploaded to a file) in which the initial changes were made. Why even after that the file does not work is a question))
Are there any other options to fix this issue?
09.06.2021, 17:15

Are there any other options to fix this problem?

I have no.
10.06.2021, 14:49

Are there any other options to fix this problem?

I have no.

I found what is the problem. The file is NOT generated correctly due to the fact that the type of the additional field is selected "Text (html)" and not "Text".
12.06.2021, 12:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment