1b.app
Link copied -

upload to socket

Hello, please set up the correct unloading of goods to the outlet, namely
1) each size (value from the filter) of the product must be unloaded as a separate product;
2) each product / size must have the size and color in the title (values from filters example "Winter jacket Fashion Republic Soft Shell Omni Heat 6091 3XL graphite")
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Currently, there is no such possibility in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)".
2. Same as in paragraph 1
Would you like to estimate the cost of such an improvement?
13.11.2020, 14:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, please, I'm waiting for an assessment

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
1. Currently, there is no such possibility in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)".
2. Same as in paragraph 1
Would you like to estimate the cost of such an improvement?
14.11.2020, 10:20

6 days have passed, please tell me how much more time to wait for an assessment?
18.11.2020, 17:21

This modification will take about 5 hours.
20.11.2020, 14:50

still waiting for the bill

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
This modification will take about 5 hours.
20.11.2020, 14:54

please tell me something is known about the revision and timing?
27.11.2020, 12:30

Hello.
setup example and what unloads:
https://prnt.sc/vu8dsz https://prnt.sc/vu8d9s
here is how it unloads by default: https://prnt.sc/vu8jqc
If you need to swap filters in the "Select filters whose values to add to the product name" setting, change their sorting in the filter editing window. Filters with a large "sort" field value are displayed first. After changing the sorting, you need to open the action and resave it.
02.12.2020, 13:09

you write "If you need to swap filters in the "Select filters whose values to add to the product name" setting, change their sorting in the filter editing window. Filters with a large value of the "sorting" field are displayed first."
is it in the product card meaning to swap the filter?
02.12.2020, 14:29

No, this is where you edit the filter card itself https://prnt.sc/vuajyg /admin/shop/products/filters/
02.12.2020, 14:31

is it possible to somehow disable the unloading of goods that are not available ?
02.12.2020, 14:43

also the question of the correctness of the transfer of the availability in principle for the product only size 36 is available, but all existing filters are supposedly available for 1 how to set it up correctly?
02.12.2020, 15:13

in the "Do not unload products from which ..." setting, select the Quantity in stock field and select a value greater than zero. Should work
02.12.2020, 15:17

The availability of goods during unloading does not depend on the size. Those. the box does not fit into the warehouses to see how many goods with a certain value of the additional field are in the warehouse, this needs to be finalized.
02.12.2020, 15:18

yes, of course, the correct presence of the filter size is a mandatory parameter, please adjust
02.12.2020, 15:41

You have an additional warehouse field "Size" in the system, which you set when posting and in case of splitting one product into several when unloading, you need to look at the balance exactly by the same value of this field in the warehouse, do I understand you correctly? It will take about 3 hours to complete.
02.12.2020, 15:43

Please also specify if there are 3 pieces in the warehouse of XXL goods, but at the same time 1 piece is in reserve - write 2 or 3 in the file?
02.12.2020, 15:43

this is the correct availability for this model

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
You have an additional warehouse field "Size" in the system, which you set when posting and in case of splitting one product into several when unloading, you need to look at the balance exactly by the same value of this field in the warehouse, do I understand you correctly? It will take about 3 hours to complete.
02.12.2020, 15:45

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Please also specify if there are 3 pieces in the warehouse of XXL goods, but at the same time 1 piece is in reserve - write 2 or 3 in the file?

yes, of course, if the unit is reserved, then transfer it to the file without it
02.12.2020, 15:47

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

e.g.
this means
31 size * 1
32*2
34*1
other filters which are not available do not transfer to the file at all
02.12.2020, 15:52

action from uploading to prom, as I understand it, this is how it works
02.12.2020, 15:55

I understand what you want. Bill?
02.12.2020, 16:04

yes, please, I'm waiting!
02.12.2020, 16:05

invoice for 3 hours will be sent today or tomorrow, revision will be ready within a few working days after payment
02.12.2020, 16:12

thanks - I'm waiting!
02.12.2020, 16:13

could you please duplicate the account here, otherwise the last time I got into the "promotions" and got lost - thanks!
02.12.2020, 16:14

paid, please get to work as soon as possible, thank you!
02.12.2020, 17:27

Good afternoon.
Setting in the action "Use the presence of filters from warehouses (Only works if the filter above is selected and there is an additional warehouse field associated with the selected filter)" . Works for fields Availability and Quantity in warehouses.
07.12.2020, 11:28

Hello
so included
additional field is also
did not understand what to do with it
Please clarify
07.12.2020, 11:55

with such settings, the presence of the filter is not correct in the file

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
Setting in the action "Use the presence of filters from warehouses (Only works if the filter above is selected and there is an additional warehouse field associated with the selected filter)" . Works for fields Availability and Quantity in warehouses.
07.12.2020, 12:01

Did you take into account that the file is not unloaded immediately?
07.12.2020, 12:06

figured out,
this field had to be changed
07.12.2020, 12:12

I'm not closing yet - I'll test a little more
07.12.2020, 12:12

The following products are not uploaded, please sort it out
07.12.2020, 20:53

antip
Client wrote:
The following products are not uploaded, please sort it out

It has ML size. With this size, according to the settings, the quantity in the warehouse is 0, so it should not be unloaded.
08.12.2020, 17:36

shows like this
how to do it correctly, what would be transmitted with such a presence as it is now?
08.12.2020, 17:49

In the action settings, you have set not to transfer goods with a quantity of 0. You have a quantity of zero for the ML size. You need to either change the settings of the action or receive the goods with the size ML
08.12.2020, 18:11

according to stock we have "one size" for this product
please tell me how to send it
08.12.2020, 18:25

Add a filter with the same value to the product filter
08.12.2020, 18:25

Hello, when an order is received from the outlet, the product is pulled up with an incorrect size, please tell me what could be the reason
https://crm-onebox.com/ajax/download/1722/
https://crm-onebox.com/ajax/download/1723/

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
12.12.2020, 13:03

Hello, I left a comment in the topic https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/4361-import-z... . Let's chat there
15.12.2020, 10:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment