1b.app
Link copied -

Compliance with the method of payment and delivery in vanbox and wellp

How can I set up the Correspondence of the payment method and delivery in the vanbox and well, I did not find this in the standard settings.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. When importing processes, the shipping and payment method is searched by name in OneBox. If no shipping or payment method is found, a new one with that name is created and selected during the process. There is no mapping in the process import action, if you're interested - I can appreciate the refinement.
13.10.2020, 11:02
Original comment available on version: ru

appreciate only in a divine way.
13.10.2020, 13:56

Make a comparison of deliveries and payments in the action settings 3h.
There will be 2 plates with 2 columns in each (1 - enter the name of the delivery / payment, 2 - choose from the list the method of delivery / payment to choose in the box for the order, if such a name of the delivery / payment comes with good papa)
13.10.2020, 14:02

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Make a comparison of deliveries and payments in the settings of the 3h action. There will be 2 plates with 2 columns in each (1 - enter the name of the delivery / payment, 2 - select the delivery / payment method from the list which to select in the order box, if such a name of the delivery comes with good papa /payment)

Thank you, it's expensive, I'll wait.
14.10.2020, 14:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment